✧ end of a-side ✧

✧✧✧

Dear 'Hollows' readers,
Congratulations,

You have made it to the end of The Hollows In Our Freedom: a-side.

As all good things always come, The Hollows In Our Freedom: b-side will arrive in good time.

This means a break in the book, and a break from posting.

This is both a dramatic convention and time for myself and my characters to rest up for the intense b-side that awaits you.

All updates from this book will therefore cease until everyone is well-rested, fed and happy—at least for now.

The descent to the end of this book is a hard one, and so our team needs to be in perfect condition.

Whilst this book is in hibernation, I assure you that the time will be spent wisely.

I am aiming to have a trailer for this book released to you, and perhaps complete the playlists for each book in the series so far. I may also begin to edit my way through the first book.

As well as this, I am working on stories away from this series, one of which I am glad to announce will be coming very soon. Of course, it could never replace this book, and this book will be returning, but it'll definitely fill the time.

Thank you for ongoing support; Alexi is thrilled to have had your attention and company for the past 50 chapters.

May the rest bring us tears, nerves, love and happiness.

Enjoy your Halloween, and I'll see you soon with more updates.

Many thanks,
Your 'Hollows' creator,

Chloe.

✧✧✧