Chapter Seventy-Nine

_________________________________

T h e   H o l l o w s   I n
O U R  F R E E D O M
_________________________________

S K Y

"Noah."

I pulled a face.

Jameson was currently holding me, tracing circles into my shoulders and kissing my head every now and then, whispering things to me.

"What?" I asked, lifting my head to frown at him.

"His name is Noah." He told me.

I scrunched up my face, "He is not a he."

Jameson raised his eyebrows at me.

"Not that I know for certain," I added, watching Jameson roll his eyebrows at me. "And even if it was a boy, we definitely wouldn't be naming him Noah," I told him, pulling away from him completely so that I sat next to him.

He turned to face me, "What else would we call him?" He asked.

I sighed, "It's most likely not a boy." I told him.

Unconvinced, he crossed his arms over his chest, saying, "I don't believe you; we should get a scan."

I laughed, "It doesn't work like that, Gorgeous, we need to wait a little longer to find out the gender." I said, running my thumb over his knuckles.

Jameson laughed, "We should book the first scan." I nodded absentmindedly, still nervous about the whole concept. My mum is going to kill me. And even though Lexi said she wanted to see our model babies at the Academy, I can't imagine her not being disappointed in me, in us.

"Hey," Jameson said suddenly, bringing me back by lightly touching the side of my face, "remember what I said earlier? This is our baby; I'm going to do everything I can to help you. I love you."

I smiled, "You've told me before," Jameson shook his head at that, smiling too, "I love you too, though."

Jameson stood up suddenly, holding his hand out towards me, "Let's go." He said.

I looked up at him, petrified.

"We don't have to tell anyone yet," he said, trying to comfort me, "but they're going to find out eventually." I nodded, gulping.

With one last inhale and exhale, I grabbed ahold of Jameson's hand, stood up and left the room with my hand in his.

We bumped into someone immediately, though. Bria.

I frowned at her as she appeared frazzled, prompting her to begin talking.

"There's someone here." She said, catching her breath. Jameson and I exchanged glances but soon had to rush after Bria as she disappeared around the corner.

I walked in behind Jameson, seeing him go rigid before I could even see anything. I peaked around Jameson's shoulder as I walked in, a deep frown appearing between my brows.

When I saw who it was, I too went rigid.

Harrison Wilscombe.
Harry.