Chapter 24

XH 24

Xiao Hua does not dare to move even a tiny bit. Her breathing was controlled and quiet, struggling to reduce her presence. But it was difficult when the other occupant that was sitting opposite her has his eyes glued on her!

It does not help when her mind currently has questions such as 'who are you' circling around!

"Who am I?"

Xiao Hua's mind blanked as she stared at the Third prince stupidly. Did he just read her mind?!

The Third prince chuckled well humoredly. "Your face is easy to read."

Xiao Hua quickly looked down, hoping that her face was not blushing. She did not dare to say anything, but when the Third prince did not continue the topic, she feels a little disappointed.

Will Xiao Hua just let the topic pass by and forgotten? No way! (・'ω'・)

"Your Highness-"

The carriage suddenly coming to a halt in an abrupt manner and poor Xiao Hua falls off the seat. Luckily the carriage has a huge space or else she would have fallen onto the Third prince's lap and greet his unmentionables with her face! As for the Third Prince, that fierce brake had not even budged him even an inch!

Xiao Hua hurriedly stood up from the floor and her short height allowed her to stand upright inside the carriage.

The door of the carriage opened, revealing An Wan's anxious face. "Master, are you alright?"

"What happened?"

"The Eighth prince's carriage nearly collided with our carriage. Our horse rider managed to stop before any accident happen."

The Third prince left the carriage without a word. Xiao Hua placed her hands on each side of the door and had just stretched a foot outside the carriage when one of her upper arms was grabbed. Before she could scream, both her feet had already landed on the ground safely.

A boy as tall as her with his lower face covered by a black cloth stared at her with piercing eyes that make her scalp crawl. Xiao Hua felt as if she had seen this guy before. With a flash of black, another boy dressed in an identical uniform and similar covered face appeared on the left side of the first boy.

Eh? Aren't they the mini-terror that's similar to Da Liu? They were the one that dragged the two maidservants that had betrayed the princess!

"T-Thank you," Xiao Hua said softly, but her eyes were alert as she stared at them. She knows that they would not harm her if their master did not order them to, but they looked pretty intimidating.

The one on the right pointed a finger at a direction and Xiao Hua automatically looked at where he pointed. She could barely make out the Third prince's figure but his hot pink robes make it easier.

Suddenly it reminded her of the 'Skip Beat' Japanese manga where the main character was forced to wear a uniform with that same color too. Xiao Hua's mind suddenly imagined the Third Prince flashing a winning smile and say 'Love Me'.

"Pffft!" She would have laughed harder if the twins were not staring at her. Xiao Hua coughed and restrained herself, quickly thinking about other non-amusing stuff.

After making sure she had controlled her laughter, she turned back to look and saw a kid talking to the Third Prince. Xiao Hua could not see clearly, but she guessed that the kid was the Eight Prince that An Wan had mentioned earlier.

Filled with curiosity, Xiao Hua turned to the twins and asked, "The person that's speaking to the Third Prince is the Eighth Prince of another country?"