Vol 3 Chap 87 - I refuse to be your bed warmer!

A/N: There is a short kissing scene, with description that isn't proper for underage, so this chapter is now the clean version, with the kissing scene only available on my Patreon page!

XH 87 - I refuse to be your bed warmer!

"Your - Your Highness?!" Eunuch Heng shrieked in an unmanly manner and clutched the front of his clothes like a maiden that was going to be taken advantage of. His face was as red as the Eighth Prince's, who was no longer able to meet his eunuch's wronged gaze.

It was actually embarrassing for the innocent party, Xiao Hua! She was pretty convinced that she was actually witnessing a lover's interaction!

"Let us see your private parts!" The Eighth Prince continues to stuff his feet deeper into his mouth since he had already gone this far.

Eunuch Heng's mouth was gaping at an impressive length, looking about to faint from shock.

Honestly, Xiao Hua had not wanted to speak a word to avoid making things even more awkward for the young eunuch, but at this rate, her pig teammate will lead them to death. It was rather fortunate that the Eighth Prince's embarrassment had diluted her mortification.

She had not seen a naked man's body, not even her ex-boyfriend's before except from BL manga. But she knew better than to believe those perfectly drawn abs in the BL manga was the same as those real-life men.

"Eunuch Heng," Xiao Hua began with a professional tone that Le XiaoTing usually donned when she was forced by her boss to handle client meetings for him when he refused to wake up before nine-thirty. Her boss always arrived at work after ten in the morning and to compensate for the late arrival, he would work till late at night.

"The Eighth Prince is curious about your anatomy. With regard to your current profession, you should have undergone some... delicate adjustment to your body in order to get employed for the position. The Eighth Prince, just like any other child, is curious about how it looks like."

Praise this young lady! She had just spat out advanced mandarin words! It does not matter if they understand what she just said because she certainly does not, but they just need to know she looks cool!

"Lies! You want to see it too!"

Xiao Hua: '...' Will it kill you to stop pulling aggro towards me? Look! Eunuch Heng had just directed his horrified gaze at me! (╬ Ò﹏Ó)

Fine, since her dignity was already halfway gone, just continue with it! Xiao Hua stared at Eunuch Heng earnestly and plagiarized the innocent look from 'Puss in the boots' as she speaks in a soft, pleading way.

"Please, Eunuch Heng. The Eighth Prince wants to see it. Please let us see it."

"But...I'm not-"

The Eighth Prince joined in. "Please, Heng!"

"Your Highness, I'm still-"

"Just once!" The Eighth Prince bargained. "You only need to let us see it for one time and we won't ask again! We won't even mention it again!"

Eunuch Heng's whole body was trembling in such a pitiful way that Xiao Hua has half a mind to call it off. Perhaps they will need to ask another Eunuch to show them instead.

But will Eunuch Lau Liu show them?

Eunuch Heng moved his hands to his belt and unties it, successfully rendering the Eighth Prince and Xiao Hua's mind into silence. Their eyes were glued onto the hands and then towards the unraveling robe. None of them were aware that they had leaned closer to look.