Vol 2 Chap 54- I want to drink milk

XH 54

"Ah...you don't need to give me any presents. Just buy one for Ah Lian," Xiao Hua told the Eighth Prince. Then she speaks to the Third Prince in fluster. "Your Highness...you don't need to as well. You have given me a lot of pretty things."

"Birthdays are celebrated once a year. Everyone deserves a present for their birthday," the Third Prince said.

Since the Third Prince had said it that way, then Xiao Hua will happily wait for it! "Then Xiao Hua thanks Your Highness for the gift in advance."

"Xiao Hua, what do you want for your present?" the Eighth Prince questioned. "Long Lian had especially told me to get you a present. She even offered to help me buy one but I rejected it."

"You, asking me what I want... won't it be easier for you to just let Ah Lian help you?" Xiao Hua asked.

"I don't know how much money I have and Long Lian looks like one that would buy stuff without looking at the price."

Heise! Just because Ah Lian is a princess does not mean you can generalize her into the category of spoilt and money waster rich lady!

Long Lian was truly a good girl! Whenever she purchased new clothes, she would hand over the old ones to Xiao Hua to train her embroidery skill! Long Lian was also not one to waste food and even helped Xiao Hua to finish her food!

"So what do you want?" the Eighth Prince asked again, looking as if he expected her to answer. Perhaps he had always asked what people wanted as a present instead of surprising them?

What Xiao Hua earnestly wish for, was what the Eighth Prince wants too. But unfortunately, they have yet to find a way to return back to their original world. Unless they confirmed that they have no way to return to their original world without dying, they will not stop searching for it. Their beloved family was waiting for them to return!

Previously, due to his case of time traveling, the Third Prince was interested in it and read all the books in the royal library regarding that topic. During his search, he found out about transmigration and decided to research this topic too. He had told the duo transmigrators everything he had read, which does not include the way of returning. That prompted the Eighth Prince to search the library himself in case the Third Prince missed any information. Regrettably, Xiao Hua does not know how to read Chinese words, so she can only count on the Eighth Prince to do everything.

"I want to drink milk," Xiao Hua finally answered. She honestly missed milk, cream, and cheese. Le XiaoTing loved them a lot.

The Eighth Prince rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Okay, milk it is! Eunuch Heng! Ah, where did he disappear to?"

Eunuch Heng had previously stood where he could not hear them, but could still be seen. But he was now missing and the Eighth Prince can only stand up and search for his missing eunuch.

Leaving both of them behind, Xiao Hua started to feel awkward. She sneaked a glance beside her and found the Third Prince holding onto her ugly embroidery. Her hand twitched with the urge to snatch it from his hands!

"What picture are you trying to make?"

"Dragon."

Xiao Hua knew her embroidery was terrible to look at. She was not a person that would blindly praise her work. Le XiaoTing had only sewed her torn clothes and did some cross stitch when she was younger.

It was Xiao Hua's ambitious and fun-seeking self that had her started to learn embroidery. Often during the quiet afternoons, she would witness An Jing's steady fingers, holding onto the needle, with movements that resembled dancing when she embroiders. Her experienced and quick movement allowed her to create beautiful flowers and dragons in a short time. That beautiful embroidery had stirred Xiao Hua's interest.