Vol 3 Chap 90 - Little Uncle, your mustache is slipping

XH 90 - Little Uncle, your mustache is slipping

"It's clearly a foolish story," Long Lian retorted in disagreeable tone. "The story of the Third Prince and his maid is much more believable!"

Xiao Hua: '...' How is that so?

"Every first version of the stories is faulty! Listen to the second version, it's more believable! The Third Prince is worried about his younger brother and decided to send his personal maid to take care of the Eighth Prince! The maid is very caring and naturally, the Eighth Prince had fallen for her. The maid, unable to resist the Eighth Prince's doting attention, had also ended up falling for him! The Eighth Prince decided to find a rare beast to prove to everyone that he truly loves her!"

Xiao Hua: '...' The f*ck?

"Impossible! The Eighth bro - Prince should have his own servant to attend to his needs!"

"We, commoners don't know the truth anyway, but even if we managed to guess the truth, they won't come out and admit to it!"

Xiao Hua made a half-choking and half growling sounds, earning An Jing's worried gaze.

"What's the third version?" Long Lian demanded, her posture was the exact model of a battle ready soldier.

"This..." Lord Song eyed Xiao Hua. "The third version is not suitable for kid's ears."

Xiao Hua: THE F*CK?! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)=○#( ̄#)3 ̄)

This lady wants to flip the table! Heise, the next time this young lady sees you, let's hope you are able to dodge well from my knives or you will say bye-bye to the living world!

"Is it violent and bloody?" Long Lian asked.

Xiao Hua: '...' I suspect its actually PG-18 but...

"Hah... little kid will need to start learning anyway so it's fine to hear it."

"Wait..." Xiao Hua was finally able to break out from her cage of silence and reached out to stop Lord Song but her voice ended up too soft.

"The Eighth Prince needs a lot of help as his mind isn't working right. That includes bathing him! But his body has needs like any growing boy and that maid accidentally awaken the beast with her sensual caress! She took advantage of it, seducing and dominating him in bed! With her voluptuous body, it's easy for the innocent prince to fall onto her trap!"

"...I want to vomit." Xiao Hua's face was already turning into a light shade of green. Who would want to do the deed with that kid?! And since when do I have a voluptuous body!

"That's enough, Lord Song," An Jing cut in. She had allowed him to continue his storytelling earlier as the princess and Xiao Hua wanted to listen to it.

But the third version was not appropriate for the younger ladies to listen to. Xiao Hua looked sick and Long Lian's face was spotted with a faint blush. Tang Mei's face was red as well, and occasionally sneaking glances at Xiao Hua with knowing eyes.

Xiao Hua: '...' This is slander! Flips table!!! ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Spotting a guy waving a hand to get his attention, Lord Song stared at them apologetically, "What a timing, my friends are here and looking for me. Do you want to arrange a day to listen to the story in detail?"

"There's no need for that, Lord Song," An Jing declined. "The stories are not suited for my young," the word 'young' was emphasized, "masters. Thank you, Lord Song, for indulging with my young masters' curiosity."

Lord Song grinned, looking like a scoundrel. "I was once their age after all." He stood up and stretched. "Little Uncle, your mustache is slipping."