Katie McGrath

A/n:You visit her on set of Supergirl

You always loved visiting Katie on set. You'd always bring her your famous cookies that she loved and her co stars also loved them. They did enjoy when you came by since you did get along with everyone. At the very start when Katie got the role of Lena Luthor she made you go with her on the first scenes she'd have to be in.

And she also knew how much you loved the show. But you constantly did remind her that you love the show even more cause she's in it.

You were on your way to the Supergirl set. You figured since you had a day off from work today you'd go visit her. You did wake up a bit early to make some cookies enough for everyone on set.

You carried the cookies to your car andare your way to the set.

Once you got there you smiled at security guards who knew you very well. You offered them some which they gladly accepted and handed you your visitors pass. You went to where the trailers were at and saw Nicole and Jesse. Once they saw they you they smiled and walked towards you.

"Y/N! You're here and you brought cookies!" Nicole said excitedly and took some cookies. You chuckled in response knowing very well that Nicole loved your cookies. "How are you Y/N?" Jesse asked as he also got some cookies. "I've been great. Is Katie filming her scenes?" They nodded. "She's in with Melissa and Mehcad."

You nodded saying good bye to the two and made your way to Katie's trailer. On the way there you gladly gave some of the crew cookies and you even ran into Chyler, David and Sam. Who you also gave cookies to.

You walked into the trailer and set the cookie basket down. It still had a few and you knew very well that Melissa was going to come in here for cookies. It wasn't long till Katie came into the trailer with a smile on her face.

"I thought I saw Jesse eating cookies. Hey love." She came towards you and kissed your lips. It didn't matter how long you two have been dating. You could never get over how it felt when she kissed you.

"So did-Sorry Katie but I heard Y/NN brought her cookies. Can I have some?" Melissa in her Supergirl suit got some cookies before you could even say something. "Thank you. You two love birds can continue now." With that Melissa left closing the door with a cookie stuffed in her mouth.

You and Katie looked at each other and laughed. She looked down at you and pecked your lips her hands resting on your waist. Your hands on her shoulder.

"I'm glad you came." You leaned forward and kissed her lips. You just couldn't get enough of her lips. "Me too."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽