Taylor Swift

A/N: You used to date Taylor after not seeing her in six years you run into her again at one of your fights. You're a UFC fighter

You smiled down at the girl in your arms. You and your girlfriend of three years laid on the grass and watched the stars. Since you started dating the slightly older girl you were over the moon. You have never felt this for someone. You smiled and ran your fingers through her curly blonde hair.

You couldn't be happier honestly. She was everything you ever wished for. Like she was princess wait no she was your queen. The girl that held your heart in her hands. Had all the power to make or break you. She even called you her prince. Now you weren't one for corny shit like that but she made you that way. You never really believed in that love shit. But now. Now it was different. You were different. You would literally do anything for this girl in your arms. She talked you into getting her initials tattooed and you did. On your ankle. T.S. She also got your initials tattooed on her ankle along with your soccer jersey number. 13. She talked you into wearing a funnest costume for Halloween. You know that dude in the yellow suit in Curious George. Well yea she had dress up like while she was the monkey. She made a stupid bet with her friends and she lost so they made her dress as monkey and you as the dude in the yellow suit. You hated the color yellow. Or how the time your friends pointed things out when-the point was that you were really whipped.

"What are you thinking about."

"How much you got me whipped."

She let out one of those laughs that a lot people didn't really hear. You were one to bring out her true laugh and as much as she hated it you loved it.

"Oh-"

"You ready?" You opened your eyes and nodded. Your best friend Oliver handed you your mouth guard and nodded. "Well come on then. You're entering the octagon first." You shook of your nerves.

"Good luck mommy." You smiled as you looked down at your almost three year old son. Grayson. He was sporting your shirt. It was black small shirt with your last name in the back. With Ultimate Fighting Champion in the front. You smiled and lifted him up.

"Thanks buddy." It's been eight years since you've seen her. Eight years and you still think about her. She broke your heart and left. Never looking back. Told you that it wasn't real. That she was just experimenting. Yea three years of experimenting. Fast forward eight years. You're now 25. A UFC champion. You're ex she was..something else. She's the mother of Grayson. After she was caught cheating we divorced. You were actually grateful for that. You didn't have deal with her BS anymore.

*

Taylor walked into the building with her friend Joe. Joe wanted to come to a UFC fight. He asked Taylor if she wanted to go. One of his favorite female fighters was today and he wanted to see it. Taylor agreed even though she didn't know shit about UFC fighting. So as she sat next to Joe and she waited. Waiting for the matches to start. First there was two men fight and she wasn't going to lie she was getting way to involved with the fights. She was cheering and even flinching when their fist would make contact with each others face.

She sat down and took a sip of her beer. She let a laugh when the guy who won the match tried to do a back flip but failed.

"Ah I can't wait for the next fight. My money is so on Germaine."

"Alright. Well then my money is on whoever the fighter Germaine fighting." Joe went to say something but then the music of Germaine started to play. Joe cheered loudly as she came out. She made her way out to the octagon they checked her and she was soon in the octagon.