Louis Tomlisnson

A/N: For @Astonfan

So here you were out with your friends at a bar. Now you weren't really much a drinker but your friends kinda forced you to go out with them. You'd rather much be at home watching some Netflix but you know, you're here. You laughed slightly at how drunk one of your friends were. That's also why you didn't like drinking as much. Only because it bugs you that if you got wasted as your friend you wouldn't remember what kinda embarrassing shit you did.

Anyway now that your friends were heading back home. Everyone walked down the sidewalk.

"Oh! Oh! Let's play truth or d-dare." Your friend slurred. Your other friends agreed only for their own amusement. You only nodded as well just so you won't be the only one saying no.

"Okay Y/N truth or dare?"

"T-No! Pick dare you always pick truth, you chicken." She whined, you looked at your other friends for help but they all smirked at you. Those jerks. The only reason you hated picking dare was because you didn't want do anything bad but again you hated being called a chicken as well.

"Fine dare."

*

You looked down at the small bag of candy then looking back up at the cashier who was an older man, was helping another customer. This is stupid. You didn't want to do this. But then again you wanted to prove your friends wrong. You weren't always a goodie two shoes. You could be bad. But at the same time you didn't want to be a criminal.

Just make a run for it. Or you could pay for them and then pretend you stole them. Ha yea that's perfect. But again not going to work because one of your friends entered the store with you. But she was on the other side of the store. You were a little closer to the exit.

You were so gonna regret this.

You dashed out the door and ran down the sidewalk hearing the older mans voice yelling after you but you were already gone.

*

"Dispatch back come in we have a 211 on east side Linking Avenue, suspect is a young woman in her early 20's. Suspect is wearing a red shirt, dark jeans, hair a dark a color, light skin, height 5'1."

"This is Officer Tomlinson in route."

Louis made a u-turn and turned on his sirens. Yes Louis Tomlinson was now a police officer. Louis figured out that after the whole 1D era he'd do something different, yes he still wrote music just didn't sing it anymore. He wanted something different so he went to college and got a degree in law enforcement. And now he's a police officer. A very great, might as well add.

As he's driving towards the store he sees someone matching the same description of the suspect so he stops he's car as you tried to hide.

Once you heard the police sirens get closer, you were debating on whether you find a new group of friends. You were going to jail and you knew damn right that you wouldn't be able to survive prison. Your simply just too nice. You cursed at your self for agreeing to this stupid dare.

You were so damn scared that you honestly thought you were going to die of panic attack.

"What are you doing?" You we're straddled so badly that you smacked your head on pole that was near by. You thought hiding would be a good idea turns out it wasn't a good idea.

"Uh...I'm uh looking for my ring?" You gasped at who was talking to you. A officer. Not just any officer but Louis Tomlinson, ex member of the boy band One Direction. Oh you were deep shit.

"Really? Are you sure."

"Yes?"

"Alright come on put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent-" You honestly could have cried. You were going to jail.

**

Louis typed your name into the computer but what he saw it surprised him. You had absolutely no criminal record. You didn't even have a speeding ticket. He checked everything under your name and it said that you were-are an honor student in college. So he was confused on why you would rob a bag of candy knowing you could afford it.

You sat behind him in cuffs as you looked down. You were honestly so ashamed of yourself.

"So Y/N, why?"

You let out a defatted sigh and slumped back in the seat.

"It was a dare." Louis let out a small chuckle. "A dare?" "Yea. My friends they said I was too innocent and to much a goodie two shoes. Well I wanted to prove them wrong. But now, now I know how stupid I was to do that. I should just taken their drunk butts home."

"Yea you should have. But look at the bright side the owner of the store isn't looking to press charges on you since you only took a bag of candy and you also dropped a fifty."

"Really! Well I mean I kinda did that on purpose, I felt-I still feel horrible." Louis laughed and you cracked a smile. Good god was he a lot more gorgeous in person.

"Well he won't press charges but you'll still have to spend the night in a cell."

"I can do that. Oh I'll need to go and apologize to that man. My mom is going to whoop my butt when she finds out."

Louis smiled at you from his rear view mirror causing you to blush.

"Alright we're here." Louis got out of the car and opened the back door helping you out. He lead you to your cell after checking you in. He un cuffed you and before you could step into the cell he put his on your shoulder causing you to stop before going in.

"Maybe I can by you some coffee tomorrow?" You smiled widely and nodded.

"Okay." He smiled and hugged you. Which did take you by surprise but hugged him back.

"Sleep tight."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽