Katie McGrath & Melissa Benoist: Supercorp

A/N: one where Kara dies while Lena is mad at her

When Barry came to Kara telling her that the crisis The Monitor was talking about was coming. She had to tell everyone. They had to be ready. Oliver told her that more than ten earths have been destroyed including earth X. She needed to prepare her team for what was going to happen. Barry and Oliver couldn't stay long so as soon as they left she quickly left to the DEO.

"Meeting, right now." She ordered. If she was being honest she was terrified. Earths being destroyed and having absolutely nothing she could do about it. She paced the back forth waiting for everyone to get in the room.

As soon as J'onn, Alex, Briany, Nia, and Lena came in she asked them to close the door.

"Kara what's wrong?"

"Remember the Monitor." Alex and J'onn nodded nodded remembering how Kara told them about what happened the year before.

"Well he's back and this time he's right. Anti-Monitor has already destroyed multiple earths. And he's not stopping."

"Anti-Monitor?" Lena asked. It was the first time in a two months that she's addressed Kara. And it hurt Kara more than anything.

"Yes, he's a lot powerful than we thought. Barry and Oliver came to me and told what has happened to other earths. Including Earth X." Alex covered her mouth. "We need to be ready for what's to come. December 9 is when he's going to earth 1. Let's just hope this earth is still here for that." Kara turned around to head out but stopped before she stepped out.

"I am not losing another home."

*

Lena saw how scared the super was. She didn't know how dangerous this Anti Monitor was but he was clearly powerful enough to destroy other earths. She wanted to talk to the blonde but the feelings she had were too strong along with her pride. There will plenty of time after this. With that in mind she didn't.

Alex and Lena were working together for the first time in a while. Alex didn't even know where to start for Lena to forgive everyone.

It was going to be tough.

*

Kara sat in the ship her heart aching. She just lost her earth and Oliver. It wasn't fair. He shouldn't have don't that it should have been her. It was her earth. He left his daughter behind. His family. It shouldn't have been him. The guilt was killing her especially every time she would see Mia.

Lena and Alex were on a different ship. But they were safe. Which was a good thing. One less thing to worry about.

But that wasn't the case one second she on the ship and the next somewhere else.

Things were not looking great.

*

"We have to stop him."

"He's using a Solar Collector of that I'm sure of. We have to destroy. We destroy that we weaken him enough and kill him."

"Then we find it and do that. Superman you'll go catch up with Kate."

*

Now if Superman was anywhere else. He'd be be powerful, unstoppable and definitely invulnerable.

But not here. Not now. Here he was vulnerable, just like any other humans. Was he ready for the Anti-Matter to attack. He wasn't ready. He let out the most painful scream.

*

Kara snapped her head up at hearing the scream. Never has she heard the sound like that. In so much pain.