Melissa Benoist (Red Daughter)

A/N: She saves you from being killed by Lex

You couldn't really remember what happened. What lead you to being chained down like animal. You were headed to campus. It's your last year of college and you were so excited. You had intern job at the zoo. You've been going to college to become a zoologist. It wasn't a surprise to your parents that you wanted to become a zoologist. It really wasn't. When you were six, you found out that not only could you speak to animals, you could turn into animals. (Kinda like BeastBoy from Teen Titians but you don't turn green.) Now when you turned into animal you were strong, like really strong. Your skin was able to absorb any bullets someone shot at you. Any way you are bulletproof. You were very powerful when it came to animals. They were always on your side.

But now you were alone. It was like you couldn't connect to any animal. Not even a cockroach. You looked down at the cuffs they used on you and it was one of those special cuffs. You've seen them before. They reduce someone's powers. They stop someone from using their powers. But what you didn't get was how did someone know that you had powers. You were always careful.

You looked around the empty room trying to come up with a plan of escape. That plan was out window when someone opened the door. A dirty blonde curly haired girl came in. With a smile that made your skin crawl.

"Y/N Y/LN, it took us forever to find. We thought we'd never find you but you right under our nose. Clever girl. Hiding in plain site."

"What do you want from me."

"Oh Y/LN. it's not that we want it, we need it." That's when Lex Luthor came into the room with what looked like to be a syringe.

"We know your secret. You filthy little alien." No. You're not an alien. You were just born with the powers. To this day you still didn't know where they come from. All you know what was that your mom said that you were special and that no one could take your powers away. No matter how hard they tried they just couldn't. It wasn't in your blood.

You let a laugh and shook your head. Lex and the blonde haired girl looked at your like you were crazy.

"Now I under why they say that Lena Luthor is the smart Luthor." You saw lex jaw clench and the next thing your knew your head was thrown to the side. You didn't show weakness, not yet.

"Yup, I'm sure Lena hits harder."

Maybe talking like that wasn't such a good idea. Since these cuffs were making you weak. You were bleeding like any other human Would after a beating.

"Alex?" You heard Russian ascent but you didn't have the energy to look up.

"Why are you hurting this girl?"

"Because she's a killer. Like Supergirl."

That made you open your mouth. You didn't know Supergirl but you knew she was a good person and she wasn't the one to attack the White House. People act like they don't know what cloning is. You just knew that Supergirl didn't do what they say she did.

"Supergirl is not a killer. Pretty hypocritical coming from Lex Luthor."

You could have cried from how much pain was shot through out your body. The cuffs or chair, you didn't really know but shock of electricity ran through your body. Making you go limp on the chair.

You were left alone in the room. You didn't know how long it's been but it's been a while. You didn't know where you were. You could only hope that your best friend was as great of a detective like everyone says. You looked down feeling like you were being watched.

You were met by a small tiny mouse looking up at you. Even with the cuffs. Your powers were beyond powerful. Yes the cuffs were strong enough to make you weak but not enough to suppress the connection you had with every living animal.

The mouse use your pants to climb on your lap. It's was like he knew you were trouble and needed help. But before he could do anyone he was lift up off your lap. You snapped your head up.

"No please. Don't hurt him."

"Alex said you could speak to animals." She looked exactly like Supergirl. The only the different was the voice.

"Yes I can, please don't hurt him."

"You care more for animals then you do humans, why?" You stayed quiet searching into those familiar blue eyes. You could tell there was innocence in those eyes.

"Animals are more loyal and trustworthy than humans."

"Well you are an American, Americans are the worst humans, corrupt, lazy, hateful, self centered, pathetic-You aren't wrong. They're some Americans that are assholes, but not everyone is like that. I don't what that murder Lex-Alex is not a murder!" You felt your heart rate pick up, she looked angry.

"Yes he is! Anyone with a Brian knows that. What ever Lex Luthor does he does it for himself. Do you really not what he's done? You can't-" You we're stopped by a hand grabbing you by the throat. She wasn't squeezing but enough to scare the shit out of you.

"Check. On...on line. Check." You were dropped down coughing just a bit. She put the mouse back on your lap before leaving the room.

"Yea I think she'll change." You whispered to the mouse.

*

"You want my powers. You can't have them. Simple as that." It was the fifth time they took your blood. The girl you know now as Eve was getting even more pissed. Yes you were strong, but anyone who's had have five pints of blood taken away from their body. They'd be weak as well.

"Mr.Luthor it's not working."

"Then we kill her. But first I gotta deal with dear old sister."

*

You felt yourself being picked up from the chair. Even with your powers it'd take time to heal.

"I will save you, I will protect you, you were right. Alex is not a good person." Was the last thing you heard before you passed out.

When you woke up, you felt better, stronger. You jumped up feeling like you were the only one in the room. 

"Relax. I will not hurt you. We are back in your home. You are safe. I want to apologize for not seeing who Al-Lex Riley is." You looked to your right to see the Supergirl look alike was sitting on your chair with your pet dog on her lap.

"It's okay, Lex Luthor is also know for being very manipulative." You hung your legs off the bed as Rex came to you jumping on the bed. Checking every where to make sure you were alright.

"I'm okay buddy. I'm okay."

"What your name? You look like her, but you're not."

"Linda. My name is kinda. That's the name they gave me. Lex also called me Red Daughter." From what you could tell. Linda was a very shy woman. Yes she was fearless and strong but not that the two of you were alone.

"Well nice to meet you Linda. I'm Y/N." She offered you smile and you could have sworn your heart skipped a few beats. At the sound of that Rex looked up at you with a head tilt.

Yup he also knew you were a goner.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽