Ariana Grande

A/N: Male/Reader You're her security guard

Hope you liked it @imaginenasa

You fixed your tie as you stood straight next to the door. It's been almost six months since you get this job and it was nice. Well kind of. It had its ups and downs. You loved working for Ariana. She was such a sweetheart, so caring. She was really easy to work for.

You've been a body/security guard for the past four years and it's been great. Well some of the people you worked for were great. You worked with Linkin Park, Paramore and Fifth Harmony. You got this job thanks to your good resume. Not mention that the fan bases of the bast artists you've worked for were and still are bar shit crazy. And that's saying it in the nicest way.

"Hello earth to Y/N." You blinked quickly and looked to your side to see Ariana smiling up at you. "Hey there big guy you were really out of it. Am I that boring?" You chuckled in response. "No Miss.Grande you're not boring." Ariana smirked up at you and took your tie and pulled you into the room.

"Come here I need your help with something's." It was then that you just realized that she was in short shorts and a very revealing tank top.

Oh you two are also secretly dating.

*

You put your hand behind Ariana's back leading her out of the studio. There was many fans trying to get to the short brunette but you being big and hella beefy you were able to keep them away. You opened the door for Ariana and she quickly got in. You got in the van shutting the door behind you.

As soon as you sat down Ariana made herself comfortable on you lap and she cuddled closer to you. You know how tired she gets after a studio session. So you just wrapped your arms around her petite waist and pulled her closer to you.

"You know your one year contract is coming to an end soon. I love you being my person bodyguard but I also want to hold your hand without you getting in trouble. So I was thinking maybe, if you want, only if you want, maybe I could do some changes to your contract so that way you can be my bodyguard and also my boyfriend at the same time. Cause I don't think, no I know I won't feel safe with anyone who isn't you." You couldn't help the smile that made its way on to your face.

"I'd love to." You raised her chin up a little bit and softly kissed her lips. She hummed in happiness and kissed you back with a smile on her face.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽