Kylie Jenner

A/N: For @kekeii_me

"I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, hear me shout. Tip me over and pour me out." Stormi giggled as she clapped her small hands as you finished singing. You smiled and picked her up not noticing how Kylie was recording the small moment.

You and Kylie have been dating for a while now. Almost nine months. You began your friendship when she was pregnant with Stormi. You both grew close to each other. You always being be there to support her. When her douche bag of a boyfriend didn't want to step up, you did. You were there for her weird cravings, feet massage when her feet would get swollen. You were just there. You would cancel interviews that wanted you to promote your new album. It was hard for Kylie not to fall in love with you.

She chuckled lightly seeing that you were making faces to Stormi making the baby giggle uncontrollably.

*

"Hey snap, look how beautiful my girlfriend is. Damn she looks sexy as fuck." You blushed as you fixed your hair as you came out of the bathroom with only a long t-shirt. You were getting ready for bed. Kylie already being in bed.

"Do you ever put that phone down?"

"Yea I do."

"Oh yeah when?"

"When my hands are too busy pleasuring you." You chocked on your spit not expecting that answer.

"Kylie!" You threw a pillow at her hitting her face causing her to drop her phone. She laughed pulling you to her. "I can't believe you said that." She smiled up at you since she was still laying down and you were on top.

"Well I mean it is the truth."

*

"So Y/N is in the kitchen, Stormi just woke and she wants to see her mama. Ain't that right Stormi?" The phone was faced to the baby who squealed and nodded.

"Mama." Kylie walked into the kitchen facing the camera to her beautiful girlfriend. A girlfriend who was busy cooking and moving her hips to the beat of the song that was playing. Which was Control by Halsey. Kylie set Stormi in the high chair putting the safety belt. She quietly walked to you. Wrapping her arms around the your waist. This made you jump but then relax in her arms.

"You look beautiful." Kylie whispered into your ears. "Babe your going to make me burn the food." You said with a blush. Kylie chuckled kissing your neck.

"I love you so much, you know that?"

"I love you too." Kylie smiled into your neck. Pulling back when she remembered something. "I bought you something." "Kylie what have I said about buying me stuff." Kylie only smirked as she pulled away and walked towards the Stormi who was too busy playing with her bottle. She grabbed the small bag that she set on the counter and walked back towards the younger girl.

You turned off the stove and turned around seeing the small white box. "Kylie.." You whined but was shushed by a pair of lips on hers. As soon as they were on her lips they were off.

"Here now open." She handed the small box to you. You sighed and accepted the gift. You looked at Kylie who was only looking at you with loving eyes. You smiled and opened the gift gasping at what you saw. It was a beautiful diamond necklace.

"Kylie.." You felt like crying, you blame your stupid period for making you feel like this. "It's beautiful Kylie." You cupped her cheeks pulling her into a very passionate kiss. Kylie smiled into the kiss wrapping her arms around your waist and pulling you closer.

"I love you." She whispered as you two pulled away from the kiss. You smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"I love you too. Now help me put on this necklace."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽