Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)

A/N: youre a wolf and she's mad you didn't tell her

You thought that you were keeping her safe by not telling her. You thought it was for the best. Snape told you that a lot of people didn't like werewolves. He helped you with the potions. To everyone else he was a mean, rude, ruthless professor. If you were being honest you thought that to. That was until he saw how much you struggled with the full moon. You thought he'd get you kicked out. But he didn't. He helped you. Making sure that you were alright.

Yes you were a Slytherin but you ended up making friends with Harry, Ron and Hermoine. You grew close to the three. Harry was the first one to speak to you. He was sweet and he didn't really care that you were a Slytherin. You then saw that Malfoy was being but twit towards a very beautiful curly haired girl. You weren't one to let others be treated in such a way.

Your parents raised you that to earn respect you have to give others respect.

So even if you were a pure blood you didn't share the same thoughts as the Malfoys. You walked towards them. Pushing Draco away.

"Siding with a mud blood Y/LN. You're blood traitor like those Weasleys." You pushed yourself in front of the girl making Draco back up. "Get lost Malfoy." He snarled at you and walked away. That's how you met Hermione. Ever since first year you and her have been the closest. That was until during first year when you went out for stroll around the Forrest. You were attacked by none other that Fenrir Greyback. He could have killed you but he didn't have the chance. You were saved.

By Professor Snape.

He made sure you were alright, but even with his help there was some nights, on a full moon, where you were scared beyond belief. You were scared, scared that you'd hurt someone. Scared that you'd hurt Hermione. The girl you were falling in love with. So you didn't. Snape told you, that it was your choice. If you complete trusted her. Which you did. You absolutely did. But your fear won over. So you didn't. It didn't help that your parents didn't accept you. If your parents who raised you and said they loved you didn't accept you for being a werewolf. What made you think that Hermione was any different.

When Snape found out at the beginning of third year that you wouldn't have a home to go to. Snape wouldn't deny it or nor would he tell anyone. But he loved you like a daughter. So of course he took you in. He gave you a home and comfort when your parents didn't.

It was now sixth year and something about it made it different. Before you could even get a chance. Severus was acting different. You wanted answers but he wouldn't give them to you. So you did the thing that you always did. Which is go find them yourself.

You tried to keep track in where he was going. But, he was really good at covering his tracks. As you walked down the hall you were stopped by a voice.

"Y/LN and what is it your doing wondering the halls." You turned around seeing professor McGonagall.

"Uh I was going to the-Follow me." Damn. I followed her. "Hey Y/N." You smiled as you saw Ron and Harry waving at you. "Potter, Weasley follow me as well." They groaned as well and we followed her towards Potions room. "How have you been Y/N?" Ron asked as he patted my shoulder. "I've good Ron thanks. How about you two. Harry?" He smiled and nodded. When everything happened with the Umbridge and everything else. He asked for help. With you being a Slytherin you were able to help.

You hated being so close to Hermione and her not talking to you. When she was being held by one of the death eaters you wanted nothing more than to kill that asshole.

"Professor Slughorn. I got you two students who would like to join your class." The professor stopped what he was saying as Hermione stepped away from the pot. She looked up seeing you standing behind McGonagall. She saw the look you had she wanted to talk to you. And she will. Harry talked to her and she finally opened her eyes.