Grayson Dolan

A/N: You get in car accident (I got this idea off tumblr credit to that person, I'm not sure but their user name is persistence-ofmemories or something like that)

When you started dating Grayson people always thought you were with him because of the money. You never let those comment get to you. Hell no. Those people could say whatever the hell they wanted. Did it hurt? Yes kind of. But at the end of the day you never paid them any mind. You focused on your college classes and Grayson. Who you dearly love. He loves you back just as much.

You two have been dating for the past year. Almost two years now. He has tried to buy you expensive things but you don't really let him. He understood that you felt uncomfortable when he'd buy you things that were hell expensive. Especially when he would want to buy things from store like Gucci or Louis Vuitton. Belts alone cost more than your freaking rent. It was completely outrageous.

There was one thing though. One thing that Grayson wanted to buy you. Just one thing. And that was a car. Even if it was a cheap one he wanted to buy you one. He worried a lot about you. Especially with how much your car breaks down. One time you were driving home from college cause you were at the library and you lost track of time. Well your car broke down and you didn't have signal. You were also in an empty road with no one in site. Now did this remind of a scary move? Yes. Yes it did. You were scared beyond straight.  (A/N:This has actually happened to me. I've never been so scared.)

You didn't really know what to do. Your car didn't really have a lock. So if some tired to break into your car you couldn't really lock the doors. Again your was an old, real old car. A 1995 Ford Thunderbird. Really old. This car has been through a lot. To say Grayson was hella worried about you was an understatement. So when you didn't arrive home on time he got in his car drove down to the college. He took the roads you would always take. When he saw your old beatdown car he was relieved but even more worried when he saw hazard lights on.

That's happen a lot of times. Like a lot. It was surprise the car even turned on at times.

He hated how you wouldn't let him buy you a car. Even if it wasn't that expensive. But he understood how you felt.

Now here you stood in front of his house getting out of the Uber thanking the driver. Your car broke down once again on the way to the twins house. You blame the hills for for being so god damn steep. The car was gone now. The tow driver told you that it was cost you more than it's worth to get it fixed. So for four hundred bucks you sold it to the junkyard. You almost cried leaving the car there. It was your first car.

You sighed and went in the house after being buzzed in by Ethan.

"Hey what took you so long?" Ethan asked from where he was seated. Eating cereal.

"My car broke down."

"Again? You have to get a new car Y/NN it's not safe for you." He said concerned. In the time you met Grayson and Ethan. The three of you became very close. Ethan was like an older brother you never had. And Grayson is the love your life.

"I know E. How are you feeling? Any better?" You reached over and felt his forehead. He was warm but not as much as he was before.

"Eh I've been better. G is still out cold. I think he doesn't have the fever anymore." You nodded.

"I'm going to go check on him and then cook you two something okay?"

"Can you make your delicious special soup. That tasted so good yesterday." You chuckled and nodded. "Of course now go lay down on the couch."

"Alright, I'll put on Supergirl for you."

*

You walked into Grayson's room seeing him bundled up in his blankets. You smiled and sat on his bed touching his forehead. He was just the right temperature. You saw his eyes open and he smiled.