Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak)

A/N: You almost die

There was a riot in Star City and it was getting out of hand. The arrow team and police were trying to deescalate the whole thing but it was getting worse. You were a cop on the front line armored up with your shield with other cops. The people were getting a lot more crazy throwing rocks, molotov's, small bombs. It was to the point the chief of police wanted to use lethal force.

You had your gun on you just like every cop out there when the riot in front of you charged at you with full force.

Your heart stopped. You knew this was going to get a lot more ugly.

*

"Oliver you have to hurry, Y/N is out there." Felicity said in a rushed tone. She couldn't lose you, not after everything. Just when she was able to call you hers. She couldn't. She wouldn't allow it.

"Don't worry, we'll get there."

Oliver, John, Curtis, Dinah and Rene made their way to you. They knew you could take care of yourself. You were strong, brave and smart.

But once they got there they could only see smoke and some officers fighting off some people who were in the riot. Oliver knew, he knew things now weren't looking great.

"Spread out! Try to control it!" He ordered to the other four. He jumped down punching anyone who got in the way of finding one of his best friends. With Tom being your older brother you and Oliver also grew close. He looked at you like a sister. Like family.

He fought off some of the guys coming at him, knocking them out. Helping some of the cops as well. He kept looking for you. But stopped when he heard gunshots. Officers were supposed to use bullets.

"Oliver what was that? Is Y/N okay? Oliver answer me." Felicity tried to see if she could see you from the monitors but she couldn't. She couldn't see you.

Oliver couldn't answer he saw you fall to your knees. He saw the man in front of you pointing out the gun at you. Smoke coming out of the end of gun. Oliver quickly took out one of his arrows shooting it at the man holding the gun. The arrow going straight to the chest.

He ran, ran straight to you catching you before you fell completely to the hard cement. He put pressure on the gun wound as he's eyes filled with tears. He picked you up and ran to his bike.

"Stay with Y/N. Stay with me."

*

Felicity saw you fall to your knees, Oliver killing that guy before he could shoot again. Her heart felt like it was breaking not knowing if you were okay.

"Go Felicity. He's taking her to the hospital. We got this." She heard Dinah say. Felicity quickly got up and made her way to the hospital. Hoping you were okay.

It wasn't long till she got there. She saw Oliver in his green arrow suit with his hood down standing in the waiting area.

"Oliver is she okay? Please tell she's okay?"

Oliver pulled the short blonde into a hug. "She's in surgery right now."

*

Felicity held your hand as you rested on the bed. the bullet hit your chest but not close for the heart. Which was good. You'd be okay, just in pain for a while. But Felicity was more than glad that you were going to be okay.

She didn't lose.

You were still here with her.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽