Taylor Swift

A/N:She finds your shortness adorable

Taylor bit back a chuckle when she walked into the kitchen to see you struggling to reach the top shelf where the cookies were at. You groaned in annoyance.

"Stupid short legs." You knew Taylor put the damn cookie jar on the highest shelf so you wouldn't be able to reach. But you weren't dumb. You backed up a bit and ran and then jumped on the counter. You stood up and got the jar with a proud smile on your face.

Nothing was coming in between you and your cookies.

Not even your shortness.

"Can I get one?" You jumped a bit at the loud voice almost dropping the jar of cookies. "Taylor! You almost made me drop the cookies." She shook her head and walked towards you holding a hand for you to take.

"Come down before you hurt yourself."

*

You looked up at the top of the shelf once again. But this time you were in your closet. You clearly remembered putting your shoes on the bottom shelf where you can get them easily. You were more than sure that Taylor put them on the highest shelf.

How rude.

You went on your tippy toes. You even jumped a little but nope. You couldn't reach them. That's until you felt someone behind you. You jumped and turned around only to be met with those beautiful blue eyes that you fell in love with seven years ago.

She reached over you and took your shoes down. "Here you go gorgeous." She said with a teasing smile. You rolled your eyes and took your shoes. "I know you but them up there." She let a laugh as she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"But I find it so cute when you can't reach something." She leaned down and kissed the top of your head.

"Yea you have been telling me that since we've met." She chuckled and shrugged.

"It's still cute though."

***

✌🏽

✌🏽