Troian Bellisario (Spencer Hastings)

A/N: You're Alison's younger sister

You didn't really have a lot of friends. Only because people were scared of your older sister. Alison Dilaurentis. She's your older sister and she was basically the queen of rosewood high. She was only a year older than you. Yet you and your sister were the complete opposite. While she was confident and cruel when she wanted. You were shy and awkward. You didn't like being around a lot of people. But then again you wished you had friends like your sister does.

Even though Alison is rude to other people she isn't to you. When she found out that you were bullied by these girls. She embarrassed them so badly they transferred schools. Since then no one has messed with you.

You spend most of your time in the library in far back. Where no one can see you or bother you while you read or did your homework.

You and your sister are close. She's basically your best friend. But at school she'd hang out with her girlfriend. Emily Fields. You liked Emily. She was always nice to you. You liked all of Alison's friends. They were all nice to you. You were actually the one to tell Alison that she should treat her friends with respect and not bring them down. Cause that's what people did you. She listened of course cause she saw much words hurt you.

There was one person though. Just one person that you had a big crush on. It was one of Alison's friends. You never told her anything cause you didn't want Alison to tell her. That's until you told mom that you did infact like someone that Alison over heard. She tried everything to get you to spill who you liked but you didn't tell her. You have a big crush on Spencer Hastings. What was there not to like. She's beautiful, intelligent, nice, caring. She was just someone you liked a lot.

But you won't tell her that.

Hell no.

She's straight and you're sure she has a boyfriend. You didn't know his name but you were sure that she really liked him. You weren't one to do something about it anyway. You'd just admire her from a far.

*

"Hey Y/N." You looked up from your book to see Spencer standing there with a smile. You felt your cheeks get warm at the way she was smiling at you. You put your Harry Potter book down and gave her a shy smile.

"Hi Spencer, w-what are you doing here?" Spencer looked down at you with her gorgeous smile that made you weak to the knees.

"What you don't want me to hang out with you?"

Your eyes widen and you quickly shook your head.

"W-What? N-no. I-I mean yes. I mean-I-I mean *you took a deep breath* do you-do you want to sit down?" Spencer chuckled and sat down by you under a tree a good distance from the football field.

"You know Y/N you don't have to be so shy and guarded in front of me. I won't judge you." You avoided her eyes as you casted your eyes down.

"Now tell me, what's this about you liking someone. Ali told us that you have a crush on someone." She teased as she nudged you with her elbow. You smiled and blushed.

"Yea." You whispered back shyly. Spencer could have cooed at how adorable you looked. She still couldn't help the jealousy she felt. The first time she met you was when she saw someone standing next to Ali, well more like standing behind her. It was the first day of sophomore year. When she went up to Alison she saw a Y/HC haired girl basically hiding behind Ali. When Ali introduced you as her younger sister Spencer was a little surprised.

But since then the girls have been there when Alison couldn't.

"Well who is it. Are you going to tell him or her?" Spencer leaned closer to you.

"Uh I no...she won't like me so why should I say anything." You shrugged. Returning your gaze to your hands. That were fiddling with your shirt.

"Why the hell not. What's there not to like. Who is she?" Spencer demanded to know. If this girl didn't like you like that then she wanted to know why.

"It doesn't matter Spencer it's okay. She deserves better anyway I'm just not g-Alright Y/N I'm going to stop you there. Don't you ever think that you're not good enough for someone. If this girl doesn't like you then you deserve better. Come here." She brought you close to her chest. You couldn't help the warm feeling you felt in your chest at being so close to Spencer.

"You Y/N are a great girl and a great friend. Who ever this girl is I'm sure knows that."

Friend. I hate that word. There's no way I will ever tell Spencer how I feel about her.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽