Nikki Reed

A/N: You hear her singing for the first time

After a long day of work your tiredly made your way home. It wasn't a long drive but right now it felt like you've been driving for hours. You knew running a business was hard but fuck was it also tiring.

Once you reached the house you grabbed your suitcase and made your way out of the car. The only you wanted to do was flop on the bed and cuddle with your beautiful girlfriend. You smiled at the thought of Nikki. You two have only been dating for about five months. It was a new relationship and you were beyond happy. You met Nikki at one of your business invents. You really didn't want to be there but yet you had to. Someone you worked with ended up introducing you to Nikki and since that day you two just hit it off.

You smiled as you made your way into your house. Relaxing almost immediately when you heard the piano. You loved it when Nikki played the piano it always calmed you. You quietly made your way into the living room to see Nikki's back facing you as she played the piano.

But what caught you by surprise was when she started singing. You never knew she could sing. She sounded so beautiful. You were so shocked.

I hope your eyes just smile forever
Only once I told you a lie
I hope these days go on forever,
And I'm always by your side
You're all I want to know
For the rest of my life
Well, I can't help what time has done, and how long I've had to wait
Now, I found your hand in mine
I hope I didn't come too late
There's no beauty like your face in the morning light
And all my life I have been so scared
And I never knew why I never wanted you there
I've been broke, been bust, been snared
So love lost and under prepared, baby
But now that I've found you, now that I've got you
I've got everything, my dear
You mean everything to me, my dear,
I see you in my thoughts, and I hear you in my sleep
And now that I've found you,
Now that I've got you, I've got everything
And the feeling that you give me is like a runaway train
If I hold you like I wanna, then you'll never go away
My dear, hear me when I say

You made your way to her as continued to gently press the keys of the piano. You wrapped your arms around her waist causing her to jump only to relax when she saw that it was you. You sat behind her and she leaned back on your chest. You smiled and kissed her exposed shoulder.

"Mm you sounded so beautiful."

"You heard that?"

"I never you could sing. Sing another song."

She looked back at pecking your lips. That's how spent your afternoon. Holding the love of your life as she played and sang for you.

**

Peace

Peace