Alycia D. Carey (Commander Lexa)

A/N: you are part of the skaikru and she falls in love with you

Ever since you arrived on to earth with the hundred you have been living life. Well not really but every day was different. You liked that, not like when you were on the ark. Yes things got hard especially with the grounders but that never brought down your mood. You were always usually a positive person.

Your closest friend was Clarke. She took you everywhere. So it was no surprise Lexa saw you looking around when you showed up with Clarke. The first time she saw you was from a far when Clarke was brought in to finally meet her. Even if it wasn't under good circumstances. She was still mesmerized by you. What surprised her was how you interacted with the grounders. Even if some were rude you were still polite.

When you interacted to some of grounder kids even if they were told not to trust you they still did. They were always smiling when they are around you.

"Clarke good to see you."

"Lexa. What's this about."

As they got down to business. You stayed outside of the tent.

"Hey kid." You looked up and saw Octavia in all grounder gear coming towards you. You scowled at her but smiled. "I'm not that young O." You stood up and hugged her. She gladly accepted the hug. You always did make people feel calm and just relaxed. Your hugs were the best as well.

"So what's up today. Everything okay?" You nodded with a gentle smile. "I hope so. What about you?" Before she could answer the curtain of the tent opened. You smiled at Clarke and Lexa. You felt your cheeks heat up a bit when Lexa looked at you and gave you a small smile.

Clarke and Octavia shared a smirk and slowly walked away as you and Lexa couldn't get your eyes off her. And neither could she.

"Uh how are you Commander." Lexa shook her head with a gentle smile that made your heart get warm.

"Please Y/N call me Lexa." You nodded with a slight blush.

"Right yes sorry. Uh do you, do you want to go get some food?" Lexa smiled at you and nodded. Octavia and Clarke watched from a far smiling. They knew that maybe if you and Lexa got together then it'd make things a whole lot easier with working together. 

And y'all would look absolutely cute together.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽