Becky G

A/N: For @Hosie_Child hope you like it

You have dated Becky for about two years when she got the part to play Trini for the new Power Rangers movie. You were so excited to see her on the movie. So when you did see the movie you were so proud of Becky.

Time went on and the director ad writers wanted to do a sequel for the movie. They asked you to play the role of the green power ranger and Becky was beyond stoked for you two film together. You were sat on one of the chairs next to Becky and the rest of the Power Ranger cast for the interview. It was close to starting and you couldn't help but look back on the first few days of filming.

"Hey babe." You looked up from your script to be met with a pair of lips.

"Ba-Y/N you've been reading your lines for the past hour. You'll be fine." She took your script putting it on the table as she sat on your lap. You relaxed in her embrace as she pulled you close to her.

"But Becky I-Stop we don't start filming until next week. Don't stress yourself. That won't do you any good." Becky ran her finger through your hair. You let out a sigh wrapping your arms around her waist. You looked up at her and she smiled down at you. Leaning down as bringing you into a kiss. You hummed in satisfaction returning the kiss.

Becky saw you smiling down at the intertwined hands in between you and her. She couldn't help the smile that formed on her face. She was so in love with you.

"Yea we loved working with Y/N she's such a sweet heart." Naomi said sitting front of Becky, you and RJ. She was in front with Dacre and Ludí.

"Yea she's so funny and amazing to be around with." Dacre said agreeing with Naomi.

"When we found out that Y/N was going to casted in we were all excited." RJ said patting you on the back snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Y/N what was your reaction on getting the part as the green power ranger?" You smiled widely at the question. Becky never taking her eyes off you. Seeing the twinkle in your eyes was something she loved seeing. Same with your smile.

"Oh I was so excited. When I got the call, I screamed after I hung up. It was honestly so unreal to be playing as one of the rangers. Cause I remember I was a big Power Ranger fan as a kid. It was honestly so surreal."

"Well you played the green power ranger so well. You did great."

"Why thank you."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽