Taylor Swift

A/N: break up part two

The past few weeks have been hard. You stayed away from any type of media and choose to just focus on your work and college. You have ignored Taylor as best as you could. It wasn't hard since Taylor was busy with her music.

You closed off once again. You threw yourself into your homework. You were actually like a month ahead of assignments. You spent your time at the zoo. With your internship coming you kinda had to but hey it kept you mind off things.

But at night. At night was when your mind wondered back to Taylor. Your heart ached at thought of maybe she moved on and was now dating that actor. You didn't want to go on Instagram or Twitter. No you couldn't. You didn't think that your heart was ready for that pain.

The first few days Taylor always blew up your phone texting or calling but after week she stopped. She'd still send a text in the morning and night. But you never read them. You couldn't. So you didn't.

You sat behind your desk as you worked on a paper when you heard a knock on the door. You were going to ignore it but then you remembered that you ordered some pizza so you stood up and picked up your wallet. As you opened the door you looked down to take out a twenty.

"Here yo-" You looked up handing the the money only to freeze at who was at the door. She stood there holding your Hawaiian pizza looking at you with hope, sadness and guilt in her eyes. "Can we talk? Please." You felt your guard go up but nodded anyway.

Well she did have your pizza.

She walked in as you shut the door behind her. For the first time that you dated Taylor you felt awkward around her. Feeling like you couldn't just wrap you arms around her and tell her how much you missed her. But you didn't.

"Y/N I'm-Can you look at me please." She asked in a pleading voice. You felt your heart clench as she walked closer to you. She softly cupped your cheeks gently lifting your face up to make eye contact with her beautiful blue eyes that you missed so much.

"I'm sorry fuck I'm so sorry. I know you don't want to hear that. But I truly am. I sorry for letting him kiss me. I'm sorry for saying I'm confused because I'm not. I'm not confused of what I feel for you. I know what I feel for you and that's love. I love you. I've always loved you. It's always been you. I was just a coward. I always thought on what others would say. When I shouldn't have cared. I love you Y/N. I love you so much. I came out to the world. I told everyone that I was in love. Not with a boy but with a girl. You. I'm in love with you."

Your eyes streamed tears down your cheeks. You looked into her eyes and saw that she was telling the truth.

"Please give me another chance. I promise you that I would never hurt you again. Just one more chance."

"One more?" You whispered your eyes never leaving hers.

"That's all I need." You smiled gently and nodded. She smiled big and pulled you into a tight hug. You couldn't help but giggle and burry your face into her chest. Hugging her back just as tight.

"I love you too." You whispered to her she pulled away and looked down you smiling. She leaned and connected your lips to hers and had gentle but passionate kiss. Pouring all emotion into it.

***

Okay but who else saw that Episode 1 season 5 of Supergirl.
Gurl let me tell you Lena seriously up to no good and I'm so scared and excited for some angst shit

✌🏽