Zendaya

A/N:You're on the set of Spider-Man

"Oh my god babe the new spider man is sick!" You said as you saw Tom in his Spider-Man suit. Spider man has been your favorite superhero ever since you were kid. So when Zendaya asked you if you wanted to go to the set of the new Spider-Man movie. You said hell yea.

Who would say no?

You were amazed by everything but mostly the new Spider-Man suit. It's to the point where Zendaya started to regret bringing you. You were now goofing around with Tom. Zendaya loved you and she also liked Tom as friend obviously. She also knew she could trust you but it never stopped her from getting jealous. She couldn't help getting jealous.

"Y/N can I talk to you real quick." You turned to look at your girlfriend with a smile and nodded. She pulled you away from Tom leading you to her trailer. On the walk there you could feel the tension. She held your hand and you could see it on her face even if she tried to hide it. She was jealous but being the oblivious person that you are you didn't know why.

"Z what's the-" You let out a small groan as she pushed you in the trailer pushing you up against the door. After she closed it. You looked up at Zendaya and you could only see the lust and jealousy in her eyes.

"God Y/N this honestly the last time I bring you with me."

You could only gulp at the sound of her voice. She lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around her waist.

With the smirk on her face you knew exactly where this was going. You could only hope you weren't to loud.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽