Sebastain Stan (Bucky Barnes)

A/N: You help Becky get settled in the tower

You were making some food after long hours of training. Tony wanted you to be a whole lot better with your powers so you agreed. You loved training with Tony and sometimes Peter. It was nice to hang out with someone almost as young as you. You were the only few days younger than Peter. Everyone treated you like a sister or in Tony's case a daughter.

You got along with everyone.

"Hey Y/N. I'd like for you to meet Bucky."

You turned around and saw Steve standing there with Bucky. He looked like he didn't want to be there. You didn't blame him. He was standing in house where he fought a lot of the members. Not to mention that Tony still held a grudge against him. It took a lot to convince Tony to let him stay.

"Hello Bucky. I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you. I hope you like pancakes."

Bucky remembered you from the airport. You were on Tony's side. He was your dad and he understood why. He saw how strong you were and he also felt it to. He knew you were a good kid. Especially with all Steve has told them.

With time he saw how much you cared for the team. And he was surprised when you showed concern towards him. You always made he felt home and made sure he ate. You were like a mom but yet so sweet. It was hard for him not to let you in.

"Hey Buck do you wanna train. I'm sure I could beat your butt. Did you know that I beat Steve once and he made me promise not to tell anyone. But it's okay if I tell you, right? You won't tell him that I told you. Even though he made promise not tell." Bucky chuckled and shook his head

"Sure. But I'm not Steve."

"Oh I know you'll go down faster." You skipped away towards the training area. Tony who was standing not so far away let out a snort. Smiling.

Bucky shook his head also smiling and followed you to the room.

You were big part of Bucky feeling so at home. With only six months of knowing you. You became like a sister to Bucky.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽