Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood)

A/N: You're a Slytherin and you see your fellow Slytherin being mean to her

When you were sorted into Slytherin you made friends with Malfoy. You were well respected by the your fellow Slytherin. They were a lot of students who loved you and well feared you. Mostly Slytherin knew never to mess with you.

You were walking down the halls towards the library you weren't to met up with your girlfriend, you planned to study together for an exam for positions. As you walked towards the library you heard commotion coming from the end of the hall towards your left.

One thing you hated the most was how some Slytherin treated other students from different houses. You walked towards the laughs. Your face Harding when you saw who was being mistreated.

Luna Lovegood.

Your girlfriend.

"You have ten seconds to leave her alone before I hex every single one you pathetic little cunts." The three boys took one look at you, seeing the glare you were shooting at them they gulped and walked away.

You looked at Luna who stood back up. You went to her picking up her books and her bag.

"You okay Luna?"

"Yea I'm alright, thank you Y/NN." She said at that gentle and smooth voice.

"You sure cause I could go beat those jerks up if you want me to."

"That won't be necessary Y/N, we need to study. Plus I'm sure they'll get what's coming to them." She smiled at you taking your hand in hers leading you down towards the library.

You'd make sure those assholes make sure not to mess with your girlfriend.

*

✌🏽

✌🏽