Dichen Lachman (Anya)

A/N: You save her from the mountain men

You have snuck in mount whether. You snuck in with the help of Clarke and her skaikru. You needed to find her people and yours as well. Also your lover, who happens to be the Heda. You were known amongst the warriors for being quiet and making yourself unknown to the enemy. So they sent you and you also volunteered.

You quietly crawled in the vents towards where Clarke said everyone was at. You needed to find where they held the grounders captive. While you did that Bellamy went undercover and went to find his friends who were also stuck here.

You looked down and saw the cages filled with grounders. The anger you felt was indeed turning into rage. You were going to kill them for harming them. You opened the vent once you made sure that no one was there. You quietly crawled down and used the radio that Clarke gave you.

"Uh Clarke?"

"Yes I'm here did you find the room?"

"Yes."

"Alright get the strongest ones out of the cage have them help you with the weakest. I'll radio in when Bellamy is ready."

"Okay."

You jumped down on the floor gently landing on your feet.

"Y/N?" You turned around only to be met with those beautiful eyes you fill love with. She wasn't in terrible shape a little pale but other than that she looks okay.

"Anya." You quickly broke the lock on the cage and opened it, helping her out. Once she was on her feet you cupped her cheeks looking over her face to make sure she was okay.

"You came."

"Of course I did." You two shared a tight hug. Anya hugged you close to her. She really thought she was never going to see you again. But seeing you standing in front of her. It was something she needed. She pulled away and lightly brought your lips to hers. You didn't care that there were more grounders than you could count that were watching you kiss the Heda. But hey she's your lover and everyone knows that.

"Now come on. We have work to do Heda."

***

✌🏽

✌🏽