Shay Mitchell (Emily Fields)

A/N: A hurts you and Emily has to tell you what's been going on

You have been dating Emily for almost three months now. You'd like to think that you and Emily were going great. She was the sweetest person you knew. When you first met her you just knew that she was going to be your girlfriend one day. But being the your shy self it took some time. Not to mention Emily was just as shy. With the help of her friends you asked her out.

In the time you dated things were great until you pecked up on how she always tensed up when her phone vibrated. You didn't think much of it until you saw how her friends also flinched. From what you saw, you saw that the message was from some A. You didn't know who it was bit you could tell who ever that person was. This person caused them fear. Now you weren't blind or stupid. So you thought you'd look into it. You tried asking once but immediately got shut down. So you looked more into it.

You didn't know what you got yourself into.

So as you got closer to figuring out who this A person was. You also realized how creepy this person this bitch was. But you saw how this person was completely trying to control the girls and in the nine months you knew them they were really nice girls who were just judged too quickly. You became close and you'd do anything to protect those girls.

Especially Emily.

*

Call off your tec bitch or they won't live to see another day
     -A

The girls looked at the phone and then Hanna. "Caleb is still looking?" Hanna quickly shook her head as she gathered her things. "No. I told him to stop." The girls followed her lead and they rushed to where Caleb was at. When Hanna reaches him she punched his arm.

"Ow Hanna! What the hell."

"I thought we told you to stop with the searching."

Caleb raised his eyebrows as he rubbed his arm. "What are you talking about? I did. I haven't even touched my computer today." The girls shared a look of confusion and then looked back at Caleb.

"Swear it Caleb. Weren't playing any games. Did you continue looking into things." Spencer asked in her demanding voice. Caleb shook his head.

"I swear I haven't. What's going on?" Hanna let out a sigh of frustration and handed her phone to Caleb. He read over the text and shook his head once again.

"I swear I stopped. However this bitch is talking about isn't me."

"Well then who is it. Ezra? Toby?" Emily asked but before anyone could say anything a girl from your soccer team ran up to Emily.

"Emily come quick."

"Erica? What's wrong."

The brunette gasped for air cause she ran across the campus looking for the tall brunette.

"It's Y/N. She was on a ladder helping the couch with the score board. Apparently some bolts were lose and she fell like thirty feet or something. She was rushed to the hospital." The said in one breath.

"What?!" Emily quickly ran to the parking lot. The girls quickly following her. They pilled up into Emily's car and Emily rushes to the hospital. She couldn't help but to think about when the same thing happened to Toby.

"You don't think A had anything to do with Y/N do you?" Aria asked from the back seat.

"Not everything has to do with A Aria." Spencer said from the front seat.

The ride was short especially with how crazy Emily was driving.

In no time they were in the waiting room. Emily was pacing back and forth.

"Is there an Emily Fields?" Emily quickly turned around to look at the doctor. "I'm Emily."

"Ms.Y/LN is asking for you. Please follow me." Emily followed the doctor as he lead her down the hall.

"The injuries are not bad. She has a fractured wrist, some bruises and a mild concussion. Other than that she's alright. Here's her room. If you have any questions please ask the nurse to come and get me." Emily nodded and went through the door. She felt her eyes water at the sight of you on a hospital bed. Yes she was told that you'll be okay but still. This could have ended worse. She knew that.

"Hey." Emily went to the side of your bed and held the hand that wasn't injured.

"You scared the crap out of me." She leaned down and pecked your lips. You smiled slightly at her. "Sorry. Didn't mean for the ladder to give out." Emily cracked a smile letting out a small chuckle.

"Emily I need you to be serious about something." Emily's smile faded at the seriousness tone. She nodded.

"Is there someone bothering and the girls?" Emily's face changed of color. Her face draining of all color.

"W-Why would you ask-ask that?" You let out sigh and reached or your phone. You hissed a bit but got it either way. You unlocked your phone and handed it to her.

"You and the girls would always flinch when your phone would vibrate or ring. At first I didn't question it but then I saw that it'd happen everyone time you girls would get a notification. One time I saw you receive a text from some A person and you went into a panic mode. I wanted to find who this person was. Emily if this person is hur-Y/N you weren't supposed to know about this." Emily felt her eyes start to tear up once again. She couldn't lose you. Not to A. Not like she lost Maya.

"Emily talk to me. Who is it? I can help. I'm so close to finding out who this person is who's harassing you and the girls."

Emily looked conflicted. She looked back to your phone that showed the text message you got.

You don't know who you're messing with
-A

She took out her phone and texted the girls to come into the room.

She needed to tell you about A. Especially since you already know about that bitch.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽