Ellie & Dina (The Last of Us II)

*Spoilers for The Last of Us Part II kinda of

A/N: what if Abby just knocked out Dina, Lev didn't shoot her with a arrow, when she woke up she saw Ellie

Dina woke up feeling hot, sweaty and like she was going to barf. She couldn't remember how and what woke her up. But when she heard shouts, gunshots and things breaking. She gathered her strength and got up. Following all the ruckus. When she turned the corner her heart came to a stop. She didn't think, she didn't hesitate. She attacked with all she had. With all the strength she had in her body. She attacked. Trying to protect, defend, the woman she loves.

But it wasn't enough.

Abby was stronger.

Abby was able to get the upper hand. Being able to punch her and knock her out.

*

When she came to, her head hurt even more than before. She laid flat on her stomach. Her arms trembled as she tried to lift herself up. Groaning in pain as her muscles strained themselves to get her up. Her vision going in and out of focus.

"Ellie?" She was finally able to sit up but when she turned around, it felt like all the air was sucked right out of her. She scrambled on her feet getting to the brunette woman. The once green blue eyes that were filled with life stared blankly back at her.

"No no no. Ellie? Ellie answer me." With shaky hands she cupped the pale cheeks. "Ellie. Ellie please. Answer me." She sobbed out. This couldn't be happening. She looked down and saw the knife, Ellie's knife, Ellie's mother's knife, plunged into her chest. Right where the heart is. All Dina could do was cry more.

"No! No please god no. Ellie, Ellie." Dina pulled Ellie's lifeless body close to her chest as she held her closer and tighter as she cried. The pain, the anger. The arms that would once hold her back just as tight would never hold her again. The eyes that once held love and compassion when they looked into her soft brown ones would never again. The way Ellie sang to her. Her gentle voice would never sing to her. Her weird scene of humor, her jokes or her snarky, witty comments would never be heard again. She cried for what she lost. For the plans that would never happen. The lessons of playing guitar would never happen.

Dina was left alone.

*

Months Later

Somewhere down south. The once long dirty blond haired woman stood strung up on a wooden pole. Skinny, dehydrated, beaten, bruised, weak, dying.

It wouldn't be long till she no longer saw light. Lev was gone and she was soon going to join him.

*

I'm not over TLOU II 😭
I need Naughty dog to make a DLC for TLOU II.
IhateAbbyandherveryattractivesexyarms