Shay Mitchell

A/N: Your otp is Emison

"You can't be fucking serious!"

"Are you shitting me?!"

"What kinda shit is this!?"

"Shay!! Babe get in here! Quickly!"

You heard her footsteps pound on the stairs as you heard her run down the stairs towards you.

"What? What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt? What is it?"

All you could was point at the tv. On the tv it displayed the Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists. It was the scene where Alison stood next to her laptop as she cried. She signed the divorce papers and just stood there. You looked back at Shay with the some tears in your eyes.

"What the fuck is this Shay. I thought that Emison was going to be fine." Shay let out sigh of relief once she that your were physically okay and walked towards you. She knew how much you shipped Emison. That was your otp. She also knew that the only reason why you watched the spin off show was because of Emison. Although you wouldn't admit it.

"I don't know babe. I didn't know about it. Kinda sucks."

"Hell yea it sucks. When Emily and Alison are finally freaking together and what I thought they were living the happy life. They come at us with this shit. And to top it all off Alison has been ignoring Emily. And a email. That's worse than a text. I can-babe relax." Shay pulled you down to lay with her on the couch.

"Maybe they'll get back together, I mean it barely is the forth episode. So just relax. There's no way Marlene is going to leave Emison like that. She better not." Shay said as she looked back at the tv.

"She'll be hearing from me if she does." You chuckled and nodded you leaned up and pecked her lips.

"Now let's watch something else."

"Can we watch Supergirl?"

**

✌🏽

✌🏽