Kendall Jenner

A/N: For @kekeiik_me

You were now boarding your private jet with your friends and girlfriend for the small vacation. Your girlfriend is none other than Kendall Jenner, Ken and you have been dating for a good year and a half now. Things in your relationship were great. You love her and she loves you. Well any way. You were so ready for your vacation which is to Hawaii. You and your friends thought it'd be a good idea to just get away for a week.

"We are so tanning when we get to the beach." Hailey said as she sat down on one of the seats. You chuckled as everyone took a seat in your jet. The ones coming along to the this little vaca were of course Kendall, Hailey, Justin, Gigi, Zayn, Bella, Abel, Kylie, Travis, Toco, Tyler and Taylor.

The flight was only going to be a short while so you figured you'd take a small nap. You felt someone take your hand in theirs and you could already tell that it was Kendall's.

*

It wasn't long till everyone had either a bikini or swimming sorts. You had a very sexy red bikini. Everyone was by the pool at the hotel. Everyone was happy and laughing. You were to but thing was that for some fucking reason Kendall has been ignoring you. You don't know what the hell you did. Hell she was talking to you just fine on the flight here. What you hated right now was that she was being just a little too friendly with other girls. You were never really the jealous type. But with her ignoring you for some fucking reason you didn't know was really pissing you off.

It was a good thing you had some sunglasses on so no one could actually see how pissed off you were.

You stood up to go over her to give her a piece of your mind when a good friend of yours came out of the hotel. You smiled seeing the newly silver head man. You absolutely loved how he dyed his hair silver it look good on him.

"Zac!" He smiled at you and walked towards you. At the sound of your voice Kendall looked away from the girl she was talking to and looked to where to were at now running towards the guy she absolutely hated. Everyone who was watching watched how Kendall straightened up. The girls knew how jealous Kendall could get. It was sometimes scary how angry she'd get with jealousy. What surprised them was how it didn't scare you. Even the boys were scared of Kendall when she was angry.

"Oh hell things are about to get bad." Justin mumbled.

"Hey Kendall started it." Taylor whispered as if Kendall could hear her from across the pool.

You hugged Zac who hugged you back picking you up and spinning you around, causing you to squeal just a little. There was no lie that everyone knew that Zac absolutely loved you. He wasn't afraid to hide his feelings for you. He never cared what others thought of him. He's Zac Efron. That pissed off Kendall.

"Zac what are you doing here?"

He smiled down at you as he set you down. "Oh well I was already here the past few days. I heard you were here decided to come and say hey." You returned the smile and went to say something but was stopped when you felt arms wrap around your waist.

"Hey babe." You felt a kiss being placed on her cheek. You saw the smile disappear from Zac's face. You always did feel bad that Zac had feelings for her. She loves Zac but like a friend. She hopes that one day Zac could move on.

"Oh hey Ken, Zac was stopping by and we were going to go get a drink." With that you pulled away from Ken and walked away from Zac back into the hotel. Leaving a a very pissed of Kendall. Hey if she wanted to ignore you and then talk to other girls like she was single. Then two can play that game.

"Told you. Look at her face. I've never seen her that pissed and I've seen her pissed." They quickly shut up when Kendall made her way to them with balled fists.

"Who the hell invited him?"

"We didn't he was already here. I think he's in a new movie and they're shooting a scene here."

They all turned their gazes to a very familiar giggle. They saw you and Zac. Kendall clenched her jaw seeing how close you were to him.

"Maybe if you weren't ignoring her since we got here. She wouldn't be with him. If you don't like that she's with someone else right now. Maybe you shouldn't be doing the exact same thing with those girls you've been flirting with since we got here. Just a thought." Taylor dipped her drink with a shrug.

Kendall walked towards you and Zac. Zac looking at her and you ignoring her.

"Y/N can I talk to for a second." She was trying to calm down and relax and not completely snap.

"We can talk later. Zac and I-Actually you go on ahead I have to talk to Justin any way. It was nice to you again Y/NN." He smiled down at you and gave you a side hug. You smiled as he walked away looking back at Kendall. You could tell that she was mad but you didn't care at the moment.

She shouldn't play games she didn't like.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽