Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan)

A/N: You're a leader like your dad but you lead a nicer and bigger crew called the ghosts

When the apocalypse started you and your dad were in the hospital. Your mom was dying and you cried. You kept on crying. Especially since you found that your dad, your best friend, your hero cheated on your mom more than once. You were angry, pissed. But you didn't want to show it. Not in front of your mom. You held her hand. Holding her hand tightly as her heart beat got slower and slower. You let your dad hold you. For the first time since you found out. You let him hold you. You cried in to his chest wishing that your mom would come back.

And gurl she did. But not in the way you wanted her to.

That day when the world went to shit you and your dad were together fleeing the hospital. But in the rush of it all you two got separated. Never to be seen again.

*

It's been six years since the world ended. Six years since your mother died. Six years since you've seen your father. Six years. The first year was hard. You were alone but after a while you met a group. These military men and women. They took you in and made you one of them. The group which was more like an Army of men and woman. They trained you to be one of them. A ghost. As time went by you became stronger faster and even smarter than before. Nick, the leader of the Ghosts. He saw this and made you his second. Also time went by the group became bigger as well. The more people, the less brainless freaks you gotta kill.

You were dressed up in your military gear that Nick gave you. You along with some of your other group members were with you. It was just a small run. Not like the group needed much. Back at the town you had everything you'd need to survive. A farm, a small hospital, food even a little school for the kids. It was amazing. It was home. Well Nick wanted us to scout a few miles away from were we cleared. It was far from were you usually go. But he wanted you and group to make sure you cleared out anything they could possibly use at the camp.

You didn't mind.

What you didn't expect was to fine a long haired bearded man and a girl. A very pretty one. But the guy he looked Jesus.

"But them up. Don't make any sudden movements." You and crew had them at gun point. You looked at your buddy Johnny and he nodded.

"We mean no harm. We are just looking for food." The guy said. You still had your gun pointed at him. But you always had a good judge of character and he didn't seem like an asshole. So you put your gun down. 

"Are you military? I haven't seen anyone wear that, in a while." The girl said.

"We are. Are you two by yourselves?" You asked the girl and boy shared a look and you knew they weren't going to say anything. You nodded turning to your buddy Johnny.

"Johnny get a box of food and supplies." Johnny nodded and walked towards the humvee. He put the two big boxes in front of the two.

"You two look hungry. Here's some supplies. Alright team move out-Wait. We need help."

"Then I'll ask again do you have a camp. We'll help."

"Yes we do. And there's an asshole with a bat killing anyone he wants. Stealing all are food and leaving us with nothing. We're disparate."

"Wait is this guy the same guy that has a barbed wire bat and a leather jacket. Yo Y/N this is the guy I told you about. His men killed Benny." You remember Johnny telling you about a man. A man that was cruel and just crazy. You never caught his name. But you did want vengeance for Benny. Benny was your best friend.

"His name i-No. I don't need to know his name. We'll help. Johnny call Nick. Tell him we found the group that killed his brother."

*