Tom Holland (Peter Parker)

A/N: Tony finds you and makes you part of the avengers when he finds out how strong you really are

You were a new student and you hated it. You hated how your mom made you move to New York. You couldn't blame her ever since your other mom died things have been hard. Real hard. It was a big reason why your mom moved so far away from home. You didn't like how this place was so crowded and there was so many people. You missed your old town where everyone knew everyone.

You made your way down the halls. Crowded halls. You made your way through the crowd trying to find your first class but then you pumped into someone. Someone quite strong. You bumped shoulders and when you usually bump shoulders with someone it never hurts you. It hurts the other person.

"Wow you are strong. Sorry about that." You looked up at the boy. You could feel your cheeks heating up a bit.

"I'm sorry didn't see you."

"Your new here. If you want I can show you around." He smiled brightly at you. You smiled and nodded.

"That would be helpful. I'm Y/N by the way."

"Oh I'm Peter. Nice to meet you Y/N."

*

Throughout the whole day Peter knew you were different. Since you bumped into him he knew you were a lot stronger than you let on. It was like you were made out of steel. It was a odd thought but call it his Peter  tingle.

But his suspicions were answered when he saw you lift weights that were far to heavy for any ordinary girl to carry. Even the strongest football player struggled carrying that much weight but yet you lifted the weights like they were nothing.

He supposed that you didn't know that he was also in here and you weren't alone like you thought.

Super strength. It had to be.

He didn't want to freak you out which is why he decided to tell Ned who suggested to spying on you.

*

"Wait what do you mean she's strong. A lot of women are strong kid."

"No you don't understand mister stark. She's like crazy strong. She can fly."

"And how do you know this Peter? Were you spying on this poor girl."

"What?! N-No. Maybe. Okay yes I have but I wanted to make sure." Tony laughed and shook his head.

"And let me guess you think she has what it takes to be an avenger. Kid what if she doesn't want to be an avenger?"

"Well I-I didn't think about that."

"Tell you what. I'll talk to her but If she says no then it's a no. Got it." Peter nodded.

*

You were walking home when you heard someone scream. Now any normal person wouldn't have heard it but you did. In just a few seconds. You were in a dark alley and some creep was pushing up against the girl. "Please get off me. Help!"

With out a second thought you were behind this creep and roughly threw him off the girl. The girl fainted and you looked back at the ass hole who was going to do god knows what. 

"You know how your messin with bitch."

"Don't know and don't care." He stood up and charged at me but you just held up your hand to his chest and he fell back.

"What's wrong is the big man getting handled by a girl?" You joked making the creep get even more pissed. He got up and landed a punch on you. But you practically made of steel thanks to your mom.

"Ah what the hell." He clutched his hand.

"You're hurt? Dude you just punched me." You asked pretending to baffled. You picked up a long pipe and hit him, knocking him out. You used the pipe like if it were rope tying the medal around the creep. You reached for you back pack to leave a note for the cops when you heard a voice behind you.

"I'm assuming you don't need my help?" You turned around and saw the Peter. Who you knew to be spider man. He wasn't really good at hiding it. Not to mention that you saw his suit.

"Hello Pete."

"Wha-How did- My name is Spider. Spider man." You chuckled and shook your head as looked back at the creep who was now knocked out. You nodded satisfied and walked back to the girl. You gently picked her up seeing that she was also out cold.

"Right. Well I have to get this girl to the hospital. Are you going to join us or not Spider man?" You heard him gulp and nod. You could also hear how loud his heart beat was. You knew Peter liked you. It was kinda hard to ignore how loud his heart beat was every time he was close to you. It made you feel kinda relieved that he liked you. Cause you also liked him.

Also Ned isn't really great at hiding how Peter has a crush on you either.

But you'd think you and peter would make a great super hero team.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽