Felicia Hardy

Spinoff of last chapter

"No. No I'm not."

"Y/N."

"It's uh it's uh...cosplay. Yes cosplay. I was at children party they love SpiderKid, gotta bring in that extra cash-I saw you swing in here. I can't believe you're her. That's so cool. I promise my lips are sealed." Flashbacks of when you told Gwen and what happened to her came rushing in. You couldn't have repeat. No you couldn't let what happened to Gwen happen to Felicia. You just couldn't.

"Felicia I'm-Hey you can trust me." She stood up and walked towards you. You were only in a sports bra and Nike pros. You looked down at your hands.

"It's not that I don't trust you Licia it's just." You let out a sigh. "I care a lot about you. You mean a lot to me. And I...I This is dangerous. Really dangerous. You being my friend. You knowing, it's dangerous, someone could hurt you. I can't have what happened to Gwen happen to you. I just-" You were stopped by Felicia pulling you into a hug.  A very much needed hug.

"Gwen knew the risks. From what you told me. She loved you Y/N. She cared about you. You can't blame yourself for her death. That man is to blame. He killed her. Not you. Yes I know it's dangerous. But I'm willing to take those risks. You can't stop me from doing that." You sighed and just hugged her tighter. You'll work around the clock to make sure nothing happens to her.

"Now let's get you cleaned up. Those cuts look like they hurt."

*

"Hey los-What have I said about leaving her alone Jennifer." You looked away facing your locker. Felicia to the rescue. You were once again getting bullied by one of her teammates.

"Hey you okay. You could beat them up but you don't. Why? If it were me I'd knock em out into next week." You chuckled and shook your head.

"No need for extra attention. Now are you excited for the competition later today." Felicia nodded excitedly and you had to hold back the urge to wrap her into a hug. Since you've met her you have developed a small, tiny, barely there crush.......alright the crush is pretty big. The way her silver hair was up in a pony tail, the way it moved from side to side. Made you want run your fingers through her hair. She looks so beautiful. Just breath taking. Her dark blue eyes the way they shinned under the school lights. Good god is she beautiful. Just at the thought of her made your heart race like crazy.

"Hey you okay?" You were snapped out of your thoughts with nudge on your shoulder. "Over time?" That was the code Felicia came up with when she was talking about you being SpiderKid.

"Wha? Oh yea, yea. Just a little tired." Your cheeks going crazy hot and being caught staring. You cleared your throat. "Uh you didn't answer my question. You ready?"

"Oh hell yea I'm ready. Don't get wrong I'm a little nervous. But I know my squad will do there best." She said with a smile. You returned the smile and continued the walk to class.

"Will you be there? I mean it's okay if you can't cause of your job but-I'll he there Licia. I'll even bring Kara. She absolutely loves you. And I'm sure Lena and the rest of the gang will be there to. Oh I'll be your own personal cheerleader. Hey do you-" You felt your small hairs on the back of your neck stand.

"Y/N there's been an attack. Get to the tower fast."

At frantic voice of Alex you looked at Felicia who was looking at you with concern. 

"What's w-I have to go. Somethings wrong." Before you could take off a hand held your wrist. You turned back around to see dark blue eyes looking at you with so much worry and concern.