Scarlett Johansson (Natasha Romanoff)

A/N: Natashaxdaughterreader
You go with Clint and Natasha to retrieve the soul stone. You use your powers to stop Clint or Nat doing the sacrifice

Clint, Nat and yourself made your way on to the planet. You were on edge ever since you stepped off the ship. You had a feeling and it wasn't a good feeling. You looked around the planet named Vormir.

You walked with Nat and Clint up the mountain as they talked about rocket. You chuckled and shook your head.

"Okay wow. This would be so awesome under different circumstances." You said as you looked out at the view.

"Welcome." The three snapped towards the voice. Clint talking out his sword and Nat her guns. You held out your hands purple energy bolts ready to shoot out of the palm of your hands.

"Natasha daughter of Ivan. Clint son of Edith. Y/N daughter of Natasha."

"Who are you?"

"Consider me a guide to everyone who seek the soul stone."

**

"A soul for soul."

You paced back and forth. You knew in the bottom of your heart that one you weren't going back home. You looked between Clint and your mom. They didn't include in the decision. But like hell were you just going to stand there.

"Mo-No Y/N. You are out of this. This is between me and Clint." You looked back at Red Skull and he just looked at you. You gulped and turned back around to took at the two. Your mother and your cool uncle. You weren't going to let them do it. No you weren't. With out giving it a second thought you used your powers to push them down and hold them down. Purple energy holding them down.

"Y/N. No. You let me go right now. Let me go Y/N." Nat tried to pull away from the energy. But she couldn't. You were too strong.

"It's okay mom. Everything will be okay. I can't live in a world where I lose my mother and the woman I love. You'll be okay." Nat shook her head tears rolling down. She let out a sob.

"Y/N! No! Please don't do this! We're getting her back!" You smiled faintly at the thought of the lover you missed so much. Wanda Maximoff. You missed her so much. And as much as you wanted to see her again you couldn't let your mother do this. Nor Clint.

"I know. And you'll tell her that i love her, I always will, and that I had to do this I won't let Clint nor you do this. We said what ever it takes."

"Please Y/N listen to her! Don't do it."

"I'm sorry Clint but I have to." With out looking back you took off and leaped off the cliff.

"Y/N no!!" The purple energy disappearing. Nat scrambled yo her feet and rushed to the cliff. Looking down, letting out a heart breaking sob at seeing her child laying down there.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽