Becky Lynch

A/N: You're dating Paige she cheats on you. Becky is there for you

Sorry for the wait @Twinkle52 hope it's what you expected. Hope you like it

"Sweetheart your going to be late for the show." Your dad Mark, also known as the Undertaker. Yup you were his second oldest kid. You were also a wwe wrestler. Ever since you were born and you'd see your dad and step mom now kick some ass, it's been a dream of yours. Now you were rising diva at WWE along with some of your friends and girlfriend.

Wow what, girlfriend?

Yup

Crazy. Her name is Saraya Jade Bevis, also known as Paige.

The two of you have been dating since you two were NXT. You were beyond proud when she won the divas championship the first time. Right when came backstage you were the first one to hug her.

The first time you realized that you had deep feelings for Paige were when you two were training. Both of you were just in the ring practicing moves on each other when Paige lost her footing and fell on you. You were caught by surprise so you both fell. Paige falling right on top of you. Things got quiet. It was moment where Paige looked into your eyes and you right back at hers. One thing lead to another and now your dating going on almost three years now.

You were happy.

*

"Y/NN!" You could only chuckle in response when a red head jumped into your arms. Rebecca Quin. She was also with you during NXT. She's your best friend the girl you could count on for anything and be able to tell her anything with out being judged. Paige, Becky and yourself were known by the other WWE divas and superstars as the three musketeers cause your always together and goofing off.

"Well hello to you to Becky." Your carried Becky into the divas locker room seeing some divas with their gear on and some with just regular clothes.

"Hey ladies." They smiled and greeted you back.

"Becky if you don't get off me will be late for our match. It's three on three." You saw the small blush on the red heads cheeks and she mumbled something and got off you. You chuckled and quickly got changed. You gear was in a way like Nikki Bella's but a little darker, your ring gear was always either black or a dark grey.

"Hey babe you look gorgeous." You said to Paige once you saw her. You wrapped your arms around her waist. You heard giggle as she turned around in your arms and pecked your lips. "Mmh ready to kick some ass. It's the three musketeers vs Sasha, Bayley, and Mickie." "Hey I have beautiful girlfriend and my beautiful best friend of course I'm ready to kick some ass and win." She chuckled and kissed your lips.

Becky saw from a far. She hated how much she liked you. She hated cause it was wrong. You're her best friend and your dating someone who's also Becky's best friend. It was wrong. But she couldn't help it. You're beautiful, strong, romantic, brave, not afraid to do what you want, lovable, you were just everything Becky looked for in someone. You had it all. It was hard for her not to fall for you. She fell hard and you weren't there to catch her.

You were there to catch Paige. Who safely landed in your arms.

*

The crowd was going crazy. You stood next to the pole at one of the corners of the ring with Becky. In the ring at the moment Paige and Sasha were going at it. You even had to crowd chanting 'let's go Paige' it would change when Becky was in the ring to 'let's go Becky'.

Paige turned around to pump up the crowd as Sasha was on one of the corners. But as she turned around Sasha jumped up and with all her force kicked Paige on her upper back. You flinched when Paige made hard contact with ring when she hit the floor. You saw her face and it was in pain. You looked at Becky with concern in your eyes and she looked back at you with the same look.