Barbara Palvin

A/N:You are her girlfriend and you got to the Victoria secret show and support her

You were on your way to the Victoria Secret show. Your beautiful girlfriend Barbara was going to walking and you were super excited. Although she thinks that you can't make it cause you did tell her that you were half across the world filming a movie. But you finished early and now you're here. You're going to surprise your girlfriend.

Once you arrived you greeted some of the models you were great friends with. You asked for Barbara and they told you where she was. You held on to the bouquet of roses you had for her. You thanked them and told them they looked beautiful which they thanked you for that. You made you're way down the hall and walked into the room.

Barbara was more than upset that you couldn't make it, she really wanted you to be here. She was sat on the chair getting her makeup done. When she figured she'd call you.

"Hey babe." Barbara smiled at the sound of your voice. "Hey Y/NN. Are you still filming?" She closed her eyes for the makeup artist to do her eyeshadow. "Yea I still am. Are you getting ready?" "Yes I'm getting my makeup done." Barbara get her heart warm at the sound of your small chuckle. "You don't need make up you look beautiful with out it. I'm honestly going to speak with these people and tell them that they shouldn't make their models wear makeup." Barbara felt her cheeks heat up a bit. She went to say something but you beat her to it. "Barbara you honestly look so beautiful...just breath taking." You'd think that the makeup artist already hit blush on the models cheeks with how red her cheeks looked.

"You can't even see me." "Babe I don't have to be looking at you to know how beautiful you are. But I glad I am." Barbara furrowed her eyebrows at the last sentence. "Wha-You really look beautiful." She jumped when she heard the raspy voice that belongs to you right next to the ear that wasn't coming front the phone.

"Y/N! You're here!" Barbara jumped from her seat into your arms. You smiled big and hugged her tighter. "You liar." She pulled away and punched your arm. "Ow. That hurt. I wanted to surprise you." She held up the roses and she instantly softened and took the roses from you. She smelled the roses and then looked at you. She couldn't help herself so she leaned forward and brought you into a very heated kiss.

"Hey you love birds you're ruining my hard work. Y/N go find your seat the show is going to start soon." You pulled away from Barbara and saw that her lipstick was kinda smeared. You bit your lip and nodded clearing your throat. "Uh o-okay." You smiled and leaned in to peck her lips.

"Go kill babe." You went to walk away but was stopped by a warm hand on your wrist. "Wait you got a little something.." She reached up and wiped your lips. You then realized that she was wiping her lipstick from your lips. She pecked your lips one more time and then you left with a smile.

While the Chainsmokers were playing there song you smiled big seeing your beautiful girlfriend.

"Yes! That's my girlfriend!" She saw you and couldn't help but smile.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽