Rubert Grint (Ron Weasley)

A/N: You Die

You were George and Fred during the battle. You told Hermione to go with Ron while you helped the twins. She seemed hesitant but nodded. Ron looked at you but assured him that you'd be fine.

"You better. I'll be back soon. I love you." "I love you too." He kissed your lips and they both ran off. You looked George and Fred.

"Alright boys lets get down to business."

The three of you fought off death eaters like you three were born to. Even though you were bloody and bruise you weren't going to stop. You helped some of younger kids to safety. The three of you ended up in front of the room of requirements.

You turned to see Augustus Rookwood pointing his wand at Fred. Your eyes widen but since you wand was half across the room you ran at full speed towards Fred who was oblivious to the whole thing.

You got there in time to push him out of the way but not in time for yourself to get out of the way.

The next seconds felt like minutes.

"Stay with Y/N. Stay with me." You heard Fred's voice but it was the last thing you heard before you felt your self slip into darkness.

**

"Where is she?" Ron ran to his family who were all gathered around someone. He gasped and let out a heart wrenching sob. He dropped to his knees seeing your pale bloody face.

Fred stood next to his brother feeling as guilty as ever. If he was just paying more attention you'd be alive.

"No!" He clenched his eyes at hearing his younger brother's heart breaking cries.

Ron clutched you close to his chest as he cried. His mother by his side also crying. She loved you like a daughter. You were very close to the Weasley family.

With you gone it felt like their hearts had a big hole in them.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽