Indira Varma

A/N: Dedicated to @Twinkel52 hope it's what you wanted
sorry for the wait

It was the start of the season of Game of Thrones and you have been on the show for quite a while. Since the start you never really had a love interest but the writers wanted something new for your character. So they have you a love interest.

Now you were excited for your character but then again your girlfriend, who also happens to be in the show, wasn't. Indira also know as Ellaria on the show. When she found out on the table read, you could say she wasn't happy. Throughout that table read you were introduced to your love interest.

Indira could handle the table reads cause you weren't physically interacting with your new love interest but now that the filming was starting. She was livid she wouldn't show it but you could tell. You thought it was funny cause now she knew how you felt when she had to film her kissing scene with Gemma.

But you did reassure her that it was only going to be a small kiss. But she still didn't want no one to kiss you.

"But why can't you just be a single independent strong character on the show. You were doing just fine with out a love interest." She complained as you got your make up done. The make up artist who was doing your makeup chuckled.

"Relax Indira it'll only be a small kiss." You heard her mumbling to herself which made you smile.

*

"Okay Y/N kiss em like you mean it." You nodded and chuckled seeing Indira from the corner of your eye. She had her arms crossed with a scowl on her face. The director yelled out action and the scene went on. Indira was close, she was close to march up there and do something that could possibly get both of you in trouble.

"And cut! Nicely done you two."

Indira let out a sigh of relief and took your hand once you reached her. Before you could say anything she lead away from everyone else. Straight to her trailer.

"Indira would you relax. I have only eyes for you and only you. There's no one in the world I'd rather be with than you. Now-" You were cut off by her cupping your cheeks and bringing you down for a kiss. You smiled in to the kiss. You couldn't deny that a jealous Indira was a hot one.

"You're right I apologize for being so-Jealous?" You teased which caused her to slightly glare at you but you could see the smile she was trying to hide.

"Shut up and come here so we can cuddle before our next scene together." You smiled as she pushed you down on the couch.

The two of you cuddled together laying each other's warm bodies.

*

✌🏽

✌🏽