Richard Harmon (John Murphy)

A/N: John has a soft spot for you

When you arrived on to earth with the rest of the hundred you were a loner. You liked keeping to yourself but you also liked helping when you could. The only person you did talk to the most was John Murphy. You weren't meant to be with the hundred down here. You just always had bad luck. It was a wrong place, wrong time that got you sent down here.

But now that you were down here you were kinda of glad you did get send down here. It was completely awesome. Things you've read in books you were now seeing in person. The grass, the trees, the blue skies. Rain. Oh did you love the rain. It was beautiful.

From a distance. A certain someone watched how fascinated you were by the rain. He honestly thought it was a bit adorable. He knew why you were here. He didn't believe one bit that you stole some paint from the chancellor.

Ever since he arrived on to earth with the rest of the hundred he made sure to keep an eye out for you. He didn't want any of the other jackass's to offend or do anything to you. You really loved John. He's your best friend and you also loved him in that way as well.

"Hey Johnny." If it was anyone else John would have punched the shit out of the person for calling him that. But since it was you he only smiled.

"Hey there gorgeous." You blushed and looked down at the plate of food you were holding. John smirked at the fact that he could still make you blush.

"I brought you lunch. Bellamy and I went hunting and brought back some food." John smiled and accepted the plate of food taking your hand in his and pulling you down so you could sit next to him.

"Thanks babe now tell me how the hunting went."

***

✌🏽

✌🏽