Selena Gomez

A/N: You're a ufc fighter

"Come on Selena. I promise it'll be fun." Gigi said as she lead Selena into the arena.

"Yea. I've heard he's really hot." Bella said as she walked right behind Selena. They decided since the singer needed some air time. They'd take her out. Gigi, Bella and Taylor decided to take her out. Although it was Bella's idea. Now they knew Selena needed something to keep her mind off the drama that was happening right now between her and the Biebs.

Bella decided on taking her to an a UFC fight to one of her favorite fighters. They were going to sit right next to the ring but first. Gigi was able to pull some strings and now they were going to meet you. Since you were a big fan of Selena and the girls.

So they made their way back where you were. Your bodyguards leading the way. Bella was trying hard not to freak out as they got closer, as a laughing Gigi followed her while recording. Taylor was right next to Selena. Selena has heard about you but never took it a step further like searching you up. So she doesn't even know what you look like.

But to say she was shocked when she rounded the corner with Taylor, to see you a big strong woman laughing and smiling like a child as you spoke to Gigi and Bella. She stood there shocked, seeing how hot you were. You were in just your ufc Redbox shorts and shirt. You were covered neck to ankles in tattoos. Your short hair was smoothed back.

"I'm such a big fan." You flashed that smile that had Selena just a tad bit nervous. She couldn't deny that you were very attractive. She wanted to kick herself for not doing her research on you.

"I'm Y/N my sister is a big fan of yours." You smiled at her and she swears her heart stopped. She returned the smile and tried to control her composure.

"It's nice to meet you as well." She smiled up at you fighting the urge of running her fingers through your hair. It just looked so soft. You waved her off with slightly pink cheeks.

"Oh thank you, I gotta say Selena your new music is amazing. I can't wait for more." As much as she tried couldn't quite stop drooling over your body. How strong, muscular and tall you are. She watched as you smiled at Bella, Taylor and Gigi. He watched as you laughed and smiled like school boy. You turned and smiled at her, your cheeks the same color as a tomato.

"Yo Y/LN you got five minutes." You turned to your trainer and nodded.

"Well good luck champ. We'll be cheering for you." Taylor and Gigi said. You thanked them and they hugged you before they went to the door. You looked at Selena and she looked up at you. You were really something. Something that she couldn't explain.

"Good luck Y/N."

"Thanks Selena. I'm really glad you came. You and the rest of the crew." You quickly added the last part trying not to seem weird. She went in for a hug and you quickly returned the hug. Trying not really pay attention on how calm and relaxed you felt with her in your arms.

At the very start of your career you came out as Bisexual. Many didn't care and many did. You had your fair share of some of these haters and some were also ufc fighters. There is a hand full of ufc fighters that don't want to fight you cause of your sexuality. One those fighters is now a number one contender for your belt. She was mean, like really mean. She didn't care what others thought about her and said what ever she desired. He was probably one of the most hated ufc fighters ever. Dana couldn't really do anything since Michelle did sign a contract for five years. So you dealt with her harsh words. During the press conference she had some homophobic comments to say. She was known for talking a lot of trash. You for one never really did. You were always the calm and gentle one. There was a reason why they called you 'the Gentle Giant'. Also you tend to talk shit after the match, after you beat the shit out of your opponents.