Robert Downey Jr (Tony Stark)

A/N: You get hurt while on a mission fatherxdaughter kind of

You were young. Very young actually. Tony found you barely alive after you were mugged when you were barely thirteen. After that he took you in, he found out that you were a foster kid with powers and trained you. You had the ability to run really fast. You would have ran away from those jerks but you couldn't not when there was a chance someone could see you and take you. You heard about hydra. They would love to get there hands on you.

So you didn't.

But it was a good thing cause Tony saw this and knocked those guys out and helped you.

Well that's was about five years ago. Ever since you grew close to the team. Tony became like a father to you. He always made time for you. Wether it was with training, helping you with your homework, projects, upgrading your super suit with was amazing. He was always there for you. When you were introduced to the team a year after they were put together. They loved ya. You especially got along with Nat.

You would practically beg tony to let you go on missions with them. After you turned eighteen he did. At first you would stay on the jet as back up. Which you didn't really mind. You would help the team with any wound you could heal. With time he let you come with him just as long as followed his rules.

Now you were on a mission with Nat, Clint, and Steve. With out Tony. It was your first time going on mission with out Tony. He couldn't come cause of an injury he got on the last mission. You did heal it as best as you could but you couldn't heal broken bones. So Pepper made him stay. You also told him that you knew better and not to do anything unnecessary.

"Alright team. Let's make this simple."

You fixed your black suit. (Like The Flash suit but black) Putting your mask on. Steve gave you the signal. You nodded and ran. Your job was to check the perimeter and make sure that there wasn't a lot of hydra soldiers. If there was any, like alone you could knock them out. Which you did.

You ran so fast no one could see you.

"Fifteen soldiers in total. Five at the north entrance, six up front and four on the east side. I took four out already. They were alone. How do you wanna do this Cap?"

**

You saw, you saw the hydra soldier pointing the gun at Nat. You did what anyone would do for their family. You ran as fast as you could as the gun shot. You took Nat in your arms taking her to safety. But as you stopped running you felt a pain coming from your stomach.

"Holy shit Y/NN thanks I didn't se-You're hurt. Steve Y/N's hurt." She quickly took you in her arms as you collapsed. The last thing you remember was hearing Nat's voice.

**

"What do you mean she's hurt?! What happened?!"

"She was shot."

"She's faster than a bullet how did-where is she?" Tony was waiting for the jet as soon as he heard that you were hurt. But as soon as the jet landed doctors were there and taking you away. Especially since the young speedster was losing a lot of blood.

"I'm so sorry Tony everything was going as planned but then-How did it happen."

"It was my fault if I were paying more attention this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry Tony." Nat looked down and Tony let out a sigh, walking away. He needed to check if his kid was okay. He didn't blame Natasha. No he was just worried. Worried for the teen that changed him. Changed him for the better.

"She'll he fine Mr.Stark. She just needs rest. With her powers she'll be up in no time."

*

You woke up to feeling so sore and tired. You remembered what had happened that ass hole was going to shoot Natasha. You thought you got out of reach in time but apparently you didn't.

"Hey kid, how are you feeling?" You looked to your left and smiled.

"Hey Tony-Ton. I feel great." He chuckled shaking his head as he quickly wiped his eyes. "You scared the crap out of me." You took his hand in yours.

"I'm alright pops. The guy was going to shoot Nat. Nat didn't see that ass wipe so I had to step in. I thought I'd be able to run her and myself to safety but I didn't. I wasn't going to let her get shot." Tony sighed knowing very well that Y/N would risk her life to save any one on the team. It was noble but it scared him so much.

He didn't know what he'd do if he lost his kid.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽