Shawn Mendes

A/N: For @Shannon1300 hope you like it

You woke to hear someone groaning and gagging. You opened your eyes reaching around the bed only come empty. You rubbed your eyes as you stood up. Your boyfriend wasn't in bed with you. You got up and made your way to the bathroom. You opened the door only to see Shawn hunched over the toilet emptying his guts out.

You quickly went to him. "Ugh I hate being sick." You rubbed his back once he was finished. You helped him up to the sink. "Come on babe you need to rest." He nodded as lazily brushed his teeth. Once he was done you lead him to the bed. You went back to the bathroom to grab the thermometer.

Once you came back to the room he was fast asleep. You still put the thing in his mouth and waited until it beeped. You grabbed it and looked down at it. 101.1. You went back into the bathroom to get somethings. Like a small towel and a small bucket filled with cold water. You went back into the room to see Shawn snuggled up to his stuffed animal and moaning in pain.

"Fuck Y/N my body hurts. Everything hurts."

You wet the cloth and put it on his head. "Leave that there. I'll be right back." "N-No stay with me." He whined as his eyes teared up as he grabbed your hand lazily and in pain. "Hey I'll be right back, I just need to get you some medicine." He seemed to not want you to leave but then he nodded slowly.

"Promise you'll come back." He rasped out. You smiled and leaned down kissing his hot cheek. "I promise." He smiled through the ache of his body and cuddled up to his stuffed lion.

When you'd gather all the things you needed you head back up stairs. Your heart warming at seeing your boyfriend cuddling up to his lion. You smiled and set down the medicine and other things you brought in.

"Shawn? Babe wake up." He only groaned in response. He opened his eyes to see you. "Here drink your medicine." He shook his head and turned around. "No." You shook your head and went to the other side.

"Shawn come on. You'll feel better." He only refused. You straighten up and looked down at him. You would have to do what you would usually do. You quickly took the lion away. This caused Shawn to whine out. "No. G-Give him back." You almost did when you saw his beautiful brown eyes fill with tears.

"I will, as soon as you drink these and and this." He sighed and took the pills and drank most of the water. You handed him his stuff lion and he quickly took it. You took the rag that fell off his forehead and wet more, squeezing and then placing it back on his head.

"I brought you some muffins if you're hungry." He only nodded. "Thank you. Can you come cuddle?" You went back on the bed and laid with him. You kissed his cheek as he cuddled up to you.

"Get some rest babe."

"Mm okay love you."

"I love you too."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽