Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)

A/N: you save her from falling off her broom

It was rough day things didn't look great. And you knew that the weather wasn't going to stop the match today. You walked down to quidditch field with your teammates. Your beautiful girlfriend Ginny was right by your side.

"You ready love?" You turned to look at her with a smile. Leaning towards pecking her lips causing her to return the smile.

"Of course."

The game started and the wind and rain were really picking. You were on your broom stick dodging the other players heading straight to goal. You were a chaser. And a very good one. You smiled when you made yet another score. You turned to see Ginny who smiled at you. But your eyes widen when you saw one of Slytherin's beater wack her off her broom. You quickly leaned forward diving towards Ginny who was falling fast. You heard the gasps and screams coming from the audience.

You were able to catch the red head in your arms. She gasped her arms wrapping around your neck.

"You okay love?" Ginny let out a deep breath. Her chest rising and falling quiet fast. "Yea. I'm alright. Thanks for the catch babe." You smiled and nodded putting safely on the ground.

"Now I'm going to go beat that asshole for what he did."

**

Ginny's level of awkwardness is my level of awkwardness

✌🏽