Gigi Hadid

A/N:You're Bella's best friend and you're in love with GiGi

You let out a laugh at seeing Bella falling on her ass. She literally fell over air. She scrambled to get back up. You skated to her and helped her since she kept on falling.

"See this is why I made out on the knee and elbow pads and helmet. Give me your hand." Bella reached up took your out stretched hand. You helped her up fixing her helmet that was slightly covering her eyes. You chuckled and held her hand.

"Come on Bel-Bella we have to-Oh hey Y/NN." You smiled at the older Hadid sister. Gigi always thought you were cute. Your personality was something she loved. You were always so sweet, caring and shy. She always thought it was really cute how nervous and shy you got around her.

Gigi liked her sister's best friend, so what.

"Hi Gigi." You flashed her a small shy smile which made Gigi want nothing more than to kiss you.

"Sorry to interrupt you girls but Bella has a photo shoot she needs to get ready for." The dirty blonde said looking at her sister.

"Shit I forgot about that. Y/N help me to the chair please." You nodded and took her by the hand, carefully leading her to the chair.

"I can't believe that you're good at roller skating. You're usually the clumsy one not me." Bella huffed as she sat down and took off the roller skates. You smiled at Gigi who stood next to you.

"Bye guys see you later." Bella ran back into the house leaving you with Gigi. You turned to look at her and smiled shyly as she looked at back at you.

"D-Do you uh..do you want to skate with me?"

Gigi's heart could have melted at how you asked. How could she say no to you. She smiled big at you and nodded. She couldn't help but to smile as you beamed at her. You sat her down and helped her put on her skates Bella took off since they were both the same size in shoes.

Once tied on you held out your hand for her to take.

She took your hand a blush forming on her cheeks when she realized just how perfect her hand fit with yours.

"Okay Gigi do you know how to skate?"

Even though she did. She didn't want to burst your bubble or be the reason why the smile on your face disappears. So she pretended not to know how to skate.

You can say that the two of you got extremely closer than before.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽