Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers)

A/N: You're Lena's younger sister

"Come on Y/N we're going to be late." You rolled your eyes as you followed Lena to where ever she was going. You think she was going to her friends house. It was a small get together if you remember correctly. She also said that they wanted to meet you. Which you didn't know why but hey if these people were friends with your sister you wanted to know them as well. Especially cause of what Lex and Lilian did. You didn't really care how Lilian treated you. She wasn't your family Lena was. Lena was the only one you cared about. Even though Lena was the older sister you still had this over protective side. She may be older but you were the one people had to look out for if they messed with your sister.

"I'm going, I'm going relax." You walked with her as you two sat in the car. You always hated having someone driving you. So you were driving. "Now please go slow. This isn't one of your racing movies." "Hey the Fast & Furious movies are gold. Now buckle up."

*

"So remind me again who's the one that always gots you smiling?" You teased as the elevator made it's way up." You could see the blush form on her cheeks. "Was it the blonde girl with glasses? Ouch!" You rubbed the arm she hit. "Shut up and please down embarrass me." You chuckled and shook your head. "No promises."

Lena reached the apartment at the end of the hall and knocked. You waited patiently but you didn't have to wait for long. Not even when Lena went for the second knock the door was pulled open. Revealing the blonde that had your sister flustered mess at times. But you could clearly see that your sister wasn't the only mess around here.

You looked between the two as they looked at each other with so much love. You could almost aw but you didn't. You figured that you'd take this chance to embarrass her but was interrupted by a red head. Now you think nope you did know how your sister felt.

Damn was she gorgeous. She gave off this badass vibe. You couldn't deny that she was beyond attractive.

"So your the little Luthor Lena always talks about." The red head said as she smiled at you. You felt your cheeks heat up and nodded.

"Yea that's me." She smiled and pulled you in the apartment. "Alright you two love birds get in." Alex said teasingly which caused the two to blush. Yup she was going to be great to hang around with.

*

"Well Luthor who would have known you were great at karate." You smiled at Alex as you both stopped training. She knew you could fight she just didn't think you were this good. "Why did you get into karate not just that but with that technique you mixed karate, boxing, kick boxing I even think you used Kung fu." She asked amazed and also curious. The past three months the two have grown close. With Y/N being a cop and Alex being DEO agent they got along quite well.

"Um well when I was eight and Lena was twelve I saw her getting bullied by these really mean girls. Even though I didn't know how to fight back then I still went up to the girl and told her to leave my sister alone. I knew she could easily beat up with her little sidekicks. And they did they beat the both of us up. So since then I wanted to be able to protect Lena and myself."

"That's good for you Y/N. I hope those girls got horrible karma by I'm proud of you." You smiled in return a soft blush forming on your cheeks. "Oh they did, I put two of them in jail and the other one well let's just say she's probably not happy where she's at right now. They're life's went to shit bit mine and Lena's are getting a lot more better. Especially with you and Kara in our lives." Now it was your turn to see the small blush on the red heads cheeks.

"Well if course Y/N. You and Lena have made great impacts on Kara's and I's lives."

The two of you smiled at each other and moved closer to each other. You were about only two inches taller than Alex. You slightly leaned down when she was closer to you. Your lips were only centimeters away. She leaned up and bring you down connecting your lips.

Yup you have to thank Lena for making you go to that small get together.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽