Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)

A/N: You're a Slytherin and you're dating Harry secretly

Now you knew that dating a Gryffindor was going to bring you trouble. Especially since you were a Slytherin. The first time you met this special someone you were walking down the halls your first year. You ended up bumping into Harry Potter. The boy who lived. The boy who stole your heart. The boy was now your secret boyfriend. Harry knew from the start that you weren't like any other Slytherin. You weren't mean, rude to others. You were actually nice. That's until someone pisses you off but usually it was only person who would piss you off. And that was Draco.

You and Harry started dating the beginning of fourth year. Throughout fourth year you made to sure to help him out with the tournament. You knew that he didn't put his name in the goblet fire. He was with you throughout whole day. So he couldn't have. With his best friend being mad about Harry being in the Tournament and his other girl best friend for some reason also being mad at him. You made sure to help the boy you love.

"You know the Yule Ball is coming up." Harry asked the two of you laid on the floor of the astronomy tower. It was way past curfew. But the two of you snuck out and were now star gazing. You were resting on his chest as he was gently playing with your hair.

"Yea?"

"Do you wanna go with me?" He asked hesitantly. You raised your head from his chest looking down at him. He's been wanting to show you off since you agreed to be his girlfriend but with you being Slytherin he thought it'd be best to keep it on the down low. Since Gryffindors and Slytherins never got along. But since first year the both of you have kept your friendship hidden from everyone else. But now he wants everyone to know that you belong to him and he belongs to you. That's if your ready to be known the girl who's dating the boy who lived.

"Of course. I'd love to." He smiles up at you and you lean down bringing his lips to yours into a short but passionate kiss.

"Come on now we can't have Snape finding us. He'd lose it if he does." You helped him up. He brought you close to him and put the cloak of invisibility over the both of you.

The Yule Ball was going to be great. You'll be standing right next to the love of your life.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽