Shay Mitchell & Sasha Pieterse: Emison

A/N: One where Emily dies in the doll house

She couldn't remember how long she's been down there with her friends. She was trapped in the replica of her room. A room she once thought was safe was now a nightmare. She wanted to go home. She wanted to just stop this pain.

She cried as she covered her ears at hearing the screams of her best friends. She had to push on of the buttons that had the pictures of one of her friends. She couldn't just pick one so she pushed all of them. She didn't want to push the buttons but she had to.

She had no choice.

*

"Why don't you want to play anymore Emily." She heard the man in the hoodie walking behind her. She knew she was going to get in trouble for what she was about to do. But she's had enough of what this asshole was doing to her and her friends. She had to do something.

Right when the man's head was right behind hers. With all her force she threw her head back hearing the sound of a crack on impact. She stood up seeing the man stumbled back holding his noise. She grabbed the chair hitting the guy.

"Ugh you stupid bitch." Before he could do anything else. She tackled him to the floor. Clearly not seeing the gun he had reached for.

*BANG!* *BANG!*

**

The girls snapped there heads at closed door. Each yelling out for each other.

"Aria!"

"I'm okay, Hanna?"

"Yea I'm fine. Spenc?"

"Yea I'm alright, Em?"

"Emily?"

"Emily?! You alright." They all yelled out but got no response.

"Emily answer me." Spencer yelled out but once again got no response. With no response coming from their friend they grew worried. They each went to open the door. But it was locked like always. They couldn't do anything.

Mona knew that as soon as she heard the gun shots it wasn't anything good. She got up just as the power would go out. She quickly opened her door and made her way to the hall that lead to the girls rooms. She truly did care about the others especially Hanna. She ran down the hall seeing the girls all standing there. She sighed in relief when she saw the girls. But that relief wasn't well lasted.

"Where's Emily?" Spencer was the first to ask. Mona looked confused, worried, she didn't have a clue.

"I-I don't know." Not caring for there own safety as they ran down the hall checking every room for their friend. Spencer opened one door gasping at what she saw.

"Emily." She quickly when to her friend's aid. She saw saw the pool of blood that was gathering right next to Emily. The blue sharks jacket had a wet stain and Spencer knew what it was. Her eyes filled with tears as she put pressure on the wound. A moan of pain escaping Emily's mouth.

"Guys! In here. Stay with me okay Em. It'll be okay. We're going to get you out of here. Okay." Emily gasped in pain as Spencer pushed down harder on the wound to get the blood to stop. The girls also gasped when they entered the room. Their eyes feeling with tears as saw Emily barely holding on.

"W-We have to get her out of here or she-she won't make it." Spencer and Hanna both carefully picked Emily up as Aria and Mona lead the way. They had a plan but they didn't expect for this to happen.

*

"S-Spenc?" After they destroyed the place by sitting fire to it they had to climb the ladder which was hard. But together they were able to lift Emily up and lead her to exit.

"Just hang on Emily we're almost out of here." Emily knew that she wasn't going to make it. As far as they knew they were in the middle of no where. Where there was trees for miles and miles. If they did get out they wouldn't be able to find the help Emily needs to live. Emily knew that. She was scared.

Her eyes filled with tears when she realized that she couldn't feel the pain anymore.

"I-It doesn't hurt a-anymore." At this Hanna and Spencer looked at each other tears rolling down their cheeks. They didn't hear the doors open since the fire alarms were blaring. The stepped out and gently put Emily down.

"Hold on Em. Please hold o-Emily?!" The two looked up and saw Allison standing there tears in her eyes. Right next to her was Caleb and Ezra. They quickly ran to the girls and Allison looked down at Emily who had her eyes closed.

"Em? Emily open your eyes." She whispered as she cupped the girl's cheeks. Ezra held on to a crying Aria and Caleb held on to a crying Hanna. Spencer and Mona hugged each other.

"Ali?" Emily opened her eyes seeing the girl she was so deeply in love looking down at her. The beautiful blue eyes looking down at her with tears in them. She could hear form a distant the police sirens coming but all she could really focus on was the girl she was in love with.

"Help is coming Em just hold on. Okay." Allison's tears streamed down her cheeks. Emily looked up at her. One of her hands coming up cupping the blondes cheek.

"I-It's okay. Don't...don't cry." Ali cried even more. "Ali?" Emily whispered her voice barely coming out.

"Yes Em."

"I-I love y-you." Ali sobbed out as the hand that was on her cheek fell. The blonde cried at seeing the brown eyes staring at her with no life. She pulled Emily closer to her chest as she cried.

Crying for the lover that she just lost.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽