Sara Wayne Callies (Lori Grimes)

A/N: You help through out her pregnancy. (She doesn't die after the birth)

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Holy shit. Okay. Just breath Lori. In and out. In and out. Maggie. Maggie please tell you know what to do. Oh god. Oh my god. Breath Lori."

"Y/N I think you're the one that needs to breath." Carl said as he put down his gun and got on his knees right next to you.

"Uh right. Maggie?"

"Okay. We don't have anything in here." You quickly went stand up.

"I can go get something I'll be quick what do you need I-You can't." Lori was quick to hold your wrist. She looked at you with a worry and stern look.

"But-Ah!!" She screamed in pain.

"The baby is coming."

**

Maggie and Carl took the baby out side while stayed you with Lori. You smiled down at Lori.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired. But okay." You nodded and let her rest her head on your lap. She held your hand lazily. She needed rest and as soon as she's asleep Maggie will come back and you'll take Lori back the cell so she could get some rest on the bed.

"Come on it's clear." You nodded and carefully picked her up. She cuddled up to your chest as you walked towards the cell. Once you got there you gently put her down.

"Stay."

"I'm not going anywhere. Now get some rest." You kissed the top of her head and she smiled and went to sleep.

You sat on the floor and held her hand. You weren't going anywhere.

*

✌🏽

✌🏽