Becky Lynch

A/N: You and Becky have a big win

For @AjlaJahic7 hope you like it

"Becky would you relax, we got this." You sat in the locker room tying your shoes getting ready for the next match. The next match being for the first ever woman tag team titles. It was you and Becky vs. Sasha and Bayley. It was a big match and you couldn't believe you were in this match with your beautiful girlfriend.

Well Becky was nervous. She was freaking out if you were completely honest.

"Oh god Y/N I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. How can you not be nervous right now. You're usually the one always freaking out."

Fuck yea you were nervous. It was your first big match.

"I kinda figured you were already nervous enough for the both of us." You stood up wrapping your arms around her neck pecking her lips. She smiled at you with the slightest blush on her cheeks as she wrapped her arms around your bare waist.

"We got this Becky." She smiled lovingly at you and nodded leaning in to give a soft gentle kiss.

"Alright let's go kick some ass."

*

Becky was in the ring wrestling Sasha as you stood next one of the corners. She was putting up a good fight tiring out Sasha pulling her back when she would try to tag in Bayley. When she got her in the perfect moment to do her special move which was was called The Irish Lass Kicker. You jumped into the ring spearing Bayley before she could stop Becky from going for the pin.

"1, 2, 3." The bell rang as Becky jumped up with a big smile running to you hugging the life out of you. You couldn't help but to smile just as big.

"Here are your winner the first ever female tag team champions Y/N Y/LN and Becky Lynch!" The two you were handing your titles. You shared a kiss causing the crowd to cheer even louder. You two held up the championships high in the air.

You may have had a big win tonight but you won something, someone, a whole lot better a long time ago.

**

 ✌🏽

✌🏽