Kendall Jenner

A/N: For kekeiik_me hope you like it

When Kourtney's house got damaged by the fire. You felt bad for her and the kids. So you and Kendall offered her a place to say for the time being. Parts of her house was being remodeled due to the damage of the fire. You didn't really mind that she was staying especially since you loved the kids. Hey they loved you and they were always angels with you. So you absolutely didn't mind. Kendall on the other hand did. Not because she didn't like them cause she did. Bit only because she couldn't do the dirty with you and be as loud.

So for the next few weeks. She will be needing to keep her hands to her self.

*

You chuckled as you saw Mason and Penelope running in the yard playing some soccer as you fed Reign her bottle. Kourtney sat next to you as she tanned. You knew her house was done and you didn't mind that she was still here. She's been here for a good a month and a half. Her house was done a week ago.

Kendall on the other hand loved her sister she did but she wanted you. Not to mention that she was jealous. She was jealous that you would barely pay her any mind. It was just that you would always be with the kids, making sure they okay or just playing with them. Which wasn't a bad thing. Or you would just be too invested with talking to Kourtney.

Kendall watched through the window lividly as she stood in the kitchen. She was beyond pissed at the moment. She watched as you laughed with Kourtney. She knew she shouldn't be jealous. But fuck was she. She couldn't help it.

*

You stood in the kitchen grabbing something drink not realizing that Kendall was stood only feet behind you.

"Are you fucking serious." You jumped at the loud voice. You turned around meeting  pair of eyes. You didn't understand why she was angry.

"Babe, what's wrong-Now you wanna know. After basically kissing Kourtney's ass for the past two months. You're always by her side never paying me any attention. It's like your her fucking her girlfriend." You were taken back by her out burst that you didn't even know what to say.

"I-No Y/N how is that you'll spend more time with my sister than me, who's your fucking girlfriend. For the past days, weeks you've been completely pushing me to the side. How do you thinks that makes me feel."

"Kendall, she's your sister, I just wanted to feel at home here. I didn't think it's upset you so much. I'm so fucking sorry for trying to keep your nephew and nieces from thinking that they won't have a have a home anymore. Cause theirs got fucking burned down. You know what Kendall fuck you. I haven't done anything wrong. Your just selfish, you don't think that I care about you when I left my parents for you. You...I need some air." With that you walked away angry and sad that Kendall would say those things to you.

Kendall stood there letting what just happened sink in.

"Fuck. I'm such a bitch."

"Yup that's for sure. Y/N has been the sweetest since we have been here and you know how much the kids love her. Of course was going to play with them again you know how much she loves them. You need to go apologize."

Kendall nodded and left to where you went off to.

She saw you sitting next to the pool. Kendall let out a sigh and walked towards you.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for snapping at you like that. It was completely uncalled for. I guess I just let my jealousy get the best of me. I know it's not the best excuse but it's the truth."

"You were jealous cause I was hanging out with little kids?"

"Well when you put it like that it sounds stupid but yes. I guess I was selfish. I am selfish. Cause when I see that smile on your face and I'm not the reason behind, it makes me feel...not enough. I know it sounds stu-" Kendall was cut off by your soft lips connecting to hers.

"You Kendall Nicole Jenner are more than enough. And I'm sorry if I made it seem like I was pushing you to the side. Cause I didn't mean to I swear I didn't I-Relax babe you didn't I was just talking stupid. I love you. You Y/N are the best girlfriend ever."

"I love you too."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽